Reviews for In the Meadow
La Editor chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Quite breathtaking! . I can seemingly imagine it. You describe it perfectly; it flows smoothly, as one. Ja ne, and keep writing! .kaya
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
cool description, i love how you dont feel the need to rhyme and this poem is proof that poem dont have to rhyme to be amazing! very well written and give the reader a very clear image, beautiful, x weasel within x
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I really like this. I think its very pretty. I would repeat the phrases I like, but it seems like everyone else has alreasy listed them. I think you did a great job on this! It's so pretty.

Lady Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame

P.S. Thank you for the review on Chapter 10.
RuathaWehrling chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
:) Since you've reviewed so many of my things lately, I really feel I need to make it up to you. Plus, I like nature poetry. So here goes nothing!

1.) How many syllables do you mean to have in each line? Or do you MEAN not to have them match? The reason I'm asking is that it's so CLOSE to a proper meter that the few "extra" syllables there are sound wrong. *shrug* There's nothing wrong with un-metered verse, but you might take a look at it.

2.) "Shining in the low-slung sun" - I just really like this phrase. :)

3.) "Crickets chirping, wolf pack lurking" - And this one, too!

Beautiful! Nicely done! -Ruatha
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
'shining in the low slung sun'. i also like this line: 'amidst the darkness' knowing gaze'. excellent poetry!
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
This is so beautiful. Gorgeous words create such beautiful imagery. I love it.
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
beautiful.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
I have not been here in awhile, thought I'd visit and see what you've been up to in writing. Hm, beautiful lines, "Fragile webs stretch 'tween the trees, shining in the low-slung sun, sark red rays breathe their last," I can feel the dewdrops clinging to the webs as the colors collect behind them. Created is a sensation painting with words. I also love your last line, treetops bow to the sky, as if nature says goodnight to God.
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
Wow. Awesome. I like it a lot. Very good.

W,

The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
beautiful imagery
My-BleedingPen98 chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
I really like that. It's so beautiful.
Julianne
Ashes of a Willow chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
awesome imagery and descriptions! very beautiful. keep up the great work