Reviews for Paw Prints in the Snow
graffiti-skies chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
damn, i thought i had reviewed this chapter, but apparently not!

anyways, it was a good chapter! stop being bored and update!
Cheyenne Kai chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Really great descriptions, you have a wonderful use of words.
Terachi Kaishaku chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
Wow! What can I say? Great writing!
Terachi Kaishaku chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Wow! For "just a prologue," that's really good! I can't help you with your monitor flashing though; mine does the same thing.
Black Hellebore chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
Another excellent, although (in my deranged mind) noticably short (not that it matters. Oi loved it anyhow). -sigh- No quotes for the daily banter in this one. How sad.
Black Hellebore chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
"...listening all the while between the various loud shouts of things mostly containing the word “banana”." Another supreme quote for me to use in daily banter. -beams- Another excellent chapter. Although, I'm willing to bet that the other chapters weren't here when I posted my first review -shrugs-
Black Hellebore chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
"The man that had been knocked out by the barman, awoke, and joined in, waving his dark hat around his head in what looked suspiciously similar to “The Macarena”" - Something said with such clarity, I laughed for hours and hours and hours. I'm most likely still laughing about it. Good job, Supreme Writer Gal, and keep it up.
Black Hellebore chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
And you believe my writing good? My dear, you are a better writer than I can hope to be. I really hope that you continue with this story, and if you don't, I will attack you with angry friar-people and black hellebore. Indeed.
LostInReality chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
lol. Guess what? Yep it's me Ellena from 9JT don't you just love me? I'd have NEVER EVER have guessed you could have written something like this, but then again I don't actually know you that well so ya'know. Anyway it reads like a poem.. grr.
Yuki Yume chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
U are from england yes? SO AM I! I like the way u decribed it and i like the title. Anyway, i will read the rest after the OC finishes. *drools over Ryan*
Winged Lyon chapter 4 . 2/3/2005
Oh... . Umm. I cant wait til the next chapter.
windinthewires chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
This definitely wasn't what I expected, but I enjoyed it very much. I like your "voice", it's distinct. Bye.
Moroni's Daughter chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
This is the best chapter story I have read in a long, LONG time. I sympathize with your floppy disc fiasco. TIME FOR A FLOPPY DISC GENOCIDE! Ahem. Anyway, like I said previously, I loved this. I'm still a bit confused, but that just adds to the cliff hanger. Hopefully your floppy disc will be nice to your so you can put another chapter up. I'll be waiting!
Moroni's Daughter chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Aww. May a million kudos fall from the sky without hitting you on the head and giving you a concussion!
Moroni's Daughter chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
Now you've got me hooked! Oy! This is absolutely amazing!
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »