Reviews for Consequences5
blackoutroses chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
the ending summated the ending great- it was like the intensity of the emotions finished there. I liked the uneven nature of the rhyme- it reflected the uneven and unexpected emotions throughout the poem. Another great poem!
Felicity Sparrow chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
woah onii-san! there's a lot going on in there, :shakes head: i can't believe what i just read, cause you seem so angry and it's not something i'm used to comeing from you! i feel bad, i'm not sure exactly why but i feel it in the depths of my heart and it hurts
jessica chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
hey nice to hear from you again. yes you know me but may have forgot. i love this poem. there is so much pain in this poem that any good poet can tell that you are having trouble. i believe that it takes a great writer to make their readers feel what they feel. this poem among others proves that you are a great poet. i have a lot of poems out that havent been reviewed with more to come so plz come read them.
Lilithian Rose chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
I hate it when I like a poem so much that I can't really think of anything about it...and this one has managed to that to me. It's all so true though. Well done!