Reviews for Requiem
Keeper of the Bells chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
sorry i took so long to get to this...

anyway, this is very good, very sad as well... a little poe-ish. *tips hat* a very kind picture of SI.
pandora505 chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
That was incredible. I can't think of any other way to describe it. The beginning is normal, but the way it's told, it's very tense. You know something is coming as you're walked through the house. When the doorbell rings and breaks the silence it seems like she's going to be saved, but she chooses not to be. Excellent.
Kressida chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I know this is late, but i've told you what i think of this before, so i hope it doesn't matter that much. anyway, i loved this, i truly did. you are an amazing writer with a huge talent and you're great at describing. i love the way you start describing the outdoors and then you go inside the house and lead me through the rooms and keep me in suspense you know. i loved every piece of it, and you did really well on the part where we see her in the bathroom. great job keith! too bad this was the last piece thoguh, coz you are so good with the cutting and all, i don't know how you can do it so realistic given that you don't do it, you know.. keep up the good work! talk to yu soon..
lots of love Zai
AllyCred chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
as you know i loved it. i liked the way you started off describing the scene out side then you went on inside and it was just amazing imagery. i loved it. i thought it was really sad though, nearly had me in tears, you know why, it was so well written and the scene in the bathroom, was just great, sad but it was well written and your great at getting into the mind of cutting, not many people could do that, with such honesty and ease. i loved it, but i'm disappointed that it's the final.
lots of love