Reviews for Diantha
chibisailorlight chapter 7 . 4/7/2005
*tears* That was a sad story lyn. It was intresting to say the least. I thought it had very good twist, and needs more detail. Other than that it was very entertaining.
Anna.Page chapter 7 . 12/23/2004
and so i begin my reveiws on all, well er umm most of your stories! oh wow how sad. i am depressed by the ending, but life is like that sometimes. very nice. beautiful and chilling
Southern Butterfly chapter 7 . 12/18/2004
YAY Lynn! I told you I was going to read all your stories and leave lots and lots of reviews... I don't have alot of time tonight so I don't know how many I'll get to, but I really wanna read them all, and I will get to all of them before Christmas... I like this story... its so sad, and then ending, at least to me was very unexpected... yayness, I loved it, and I love u! lol! LYLAS!Love Always... Chelsey {bet ya didn't know it was me... lol!}
Just a lone airmen chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
good story, but you need to add more details to the story to make it more interesting. i like twist and the way you detailed their deaths, but more details in the story are good too.
DragonFaeLynn chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
LOL! Thanks all for reading this story...I'm surprised that you all actually like it seeing as how I completely rushed through pretty much the entire thing..._ Thanks mucho!
~Peace
Mysfit Chyld chapter 7 . 11/15/2004
Aw... Very good story though it is sad... *sniff Sniff* ok on to your next story! *clicks on other story while cursing the slowness of the computer*
Mysfit Chyld chapter 6 . 11/15/2004
Eesh.. Like i said before.. such a temper... I wonder what will happen...
Mysfit Chyld chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Oops... Such a temper Cedric has...
Mysfit Chyld chapter 3 . 11/15/2004
Uh Oh... Cedric is not going to be in a very happy mood when he finds them.. what shall happen?
Mysfit Chyld chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
Oh.. poor girl...
Mysfit Chyld chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Ah.. a very good begining.. shall i continue... i believe i shall
Interbutts chapter 7 . 11/14/2004
O Oh no! Not Diantha! ;-;! You're very good at this. What happens next? Is this the end?
Play.Dead chapter 7 . 11/11/2004
*tears* Was that the end? That was amazing. You're an amazing writer.
Thank you for reviewing my story, it's fixed now. I appreciate your efforts very much.
I thought the content of this short story was simply superb, you're the best author I've ever read on here. Great job!
Interbutts chapter 1 . 11/9/2004