Reviews for Pink
Sophie Ulquiorra Allen chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Very nice description and a great haiku! I love to examine my personal features and somehow use them in my poetry.
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I was compelled to read this after reading Manuel Fajar's Hello Kiss Haiku, and I'm glad I did. So many people have different views of this, but I perfer to think of it as a pretty haiku, something simple and beautiful.

Peace,Daze
nine iron chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
The same, such energy in your works.

Nine Iron
Radyn chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
How meaningless.
Miz E. Mak chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Cool stuff. I haven't really seen this style of haiku/tanka type of writing before, but its neat. I hope the hardcore haiku writers don't give you too much crap about it. Keep on writing... its good stuff.
Mynix chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I love the way you are very expressive in the shortest form.. it is brillant..
sc4sc chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
... Hmm... How can I put this?
Explosive words... Nice and easy!
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Wow. Very powerful. I'm not a big fan of the colour pink, black is more my colour but still. This is very good. I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the great work, Juliet. b_d
Much Love,
Suicidal_Greeting
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Very feminine yet assertive. I could be wrong, but I feel that you know that you're beautiful, and you know how to get what you want. Power to you! I really enjoyed reading this piece. Two thumbs up! b_d
zt chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Pink... hmm... there a metaphor behind this? *COL!*
bluesinner chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I feel like you're expressing your female attributes in this poems, or simply for justice, or simply sexual.
Or are you trying to imply that although you're feminine (the imagery of color pink) yet you're not frail? I kept on reading the poem over and over again, and I feel like I'm a person doing a soliloquy.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
that was somewhat humorous.. I liked it
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
OMG—pink, . . . You're gonna kill me. m
Two eyelids flutter,
Though soft closed for a full kiss,—
Two strawberry lips . . .
Ebony Rain Fall chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
very nice poem Juliet.
alycia divine chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
pink, the best colour ever.