Reviews for the painting
i like this one !

cutenye !

jang
Sekhmet Johnson chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
The mash finds the references to a life you once knew slightly confusing. But other than that, a masterpiece that shall have to be added to my favourite stories list.
Monogamy Bogonansi chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Hello, dearest sailing partner. C'est moi. I told you I'd find time to review, even if I'm currently doing it over my incomplete [barely started] CDL prep board. I took another look at this recently and it's even better than I remembered. The use of past tense is amazing in such a scene. Kind of halfway between prose and poetry, but the tense linked it more to prose. The last sentence was a bit weaker though, otherwise, keep it up. Well done.
rachel ruth chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
heya, thanks you five for givin me a review... i treasure them- theyre the only ones i've got! erm... i've just updated and ive got 3 new poems there. please tale your time to read&review! thanks... elisani/rachelli
Cael Fenton chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Elisani, I'm Thorongalen if you can still recall my existence. Our mutal acquaintance haleth introduced me to this piece of prose.I must say it's very good. Sweeping, elegant strokes of prose so very like a Romanticist painting. Turner, anyone? Highly impressionistic writing, a style which could work for your LOTR fanfics. You've managed to get a lot of emotion into a very short piece, and yet get the feel of cool detachedness. I admire that. However, if you *were* going for the impressionist effect, next time, don't involve the reader by using 'you'.
Haleth chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Hello, dear, yes, it's your friend Haleth here. This was an interesting piece, quite different from the others that you've wrote. However, it's very abrupt and hurried because you've tried to cram everything into one paragraph, so it would have been better to sort of break it up an elaborate a teensy bit more. Still, I love the fact that you managed to clearly show your themes in such a short paragraph - a real achievement. Also, the anonymity of your character makes the story more poignant, as do phrases such as 'a painted school girl'. Great job!
kablong chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
such a great short passage of maccabre, i have found a worthy writer of distinction
Wosie chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
good but breif. V. interesting though!
laughter at the funeral chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
fame...fortune...success...fall...very very good...i really like it...then last three sentences were really really great..good job!oh and pls if you have the time...pls do review some of my works..thanks...
serene-rhapsody