Reviews for What You See Isnt What You Get
catseyeview chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Excellent again...
Rabid turkey sandwich chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
You don't have to have long poems to accomplish everything you ever wanted to say. You are very skilled in knowing how to word things exactly to your taste. I love your poem how it has so much power behind it. Keep up the good work!Thanx for the review!
Clueless-Patty chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Whoa...goodies! Keep it up!
Li Esdead chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Wow, this poem is great. . . (as obvious by the 15 reveiws) I love the simplicity and honesty in it _
Mynix chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
yes.. yess and YES!..
Hitsumei chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Really very short. You don't mess around with rhyme or meter, you just get straight to the point, which works for such a short poem. The only problem is that since it is THAT short, it might not hold in a reader's memory. Just watch out for that. But other than that, it's very good. You have amazing word choice. _
Take care,
Aya
jack c. weller chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Very true, good use of words as well.
angelbymistake chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
i dont know very much what to say to your pieces, to tell the truth.. because they are very short.. and perhaps i'm not mature enough to understand them.. but i think they stil are good! :)
Midnyght Angel chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I like it, something different and new. Nice job.
bluesinner chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Simple poem but deliciously strong.
It is interesting that you use the word "transparent". Well, every reader has his/her own interpretation. I feel that 'transparent' is clearly ironic because a person caanot really see the whole you when you're transparent. They can only see you through! :-) God! What a delicious use of vocabulary. It makes my head spin to trace the image and meaning.
"Dissectible" - A dissectible thing is either objects or animal specimen in the laboratory. Are you trying to tell your feelings that you thing people are treating you as an objects, toys, or belonging?
Sorry, I get to serious when reading poems. (Ha ha!)
Kasatriya chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
This is soo true and soo good1 I love your work!
PetiteLumiere chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
I totally know how you feel. The guy I'm totally into right now said that sorta thing to me this week, and I was like "oh really?" But I know how awful in can feel. Awesome poem though, very true.
Good luck,
Kati .
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
wow.. very powerful I know a few ppl who prolly feel that way about me
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
How could you be a gossamer to peek through—insubstantial, inconsequential. ¡A fire brand! Beware those full of brittle tinder—she'll set your soul on fire—and, what's worse, you won't know when! m
MysticalWater chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
How did you make spaces between the lines? I like your poem. It's very powerful in such few words.