Reviews for My Generation Version 2004
AntiFlagJoe88 chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
this was chilling and incredible. I feel exactly the same way
Written chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
nicely done. good write.
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Holy. Crap. Holy Crap. This is one of the best f-ing things I've ever read in my entire life
monotonedsoul chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
"I’ve kissed the lips of a boy

dieing in Iraq

at the hand

of a man

who has never even seen his face.

I’ve looked into the eyes

of a boy

with a gun in his hand."

are u kidding me? this is breaktaking and makes me want to cry, your mind is beyond beautiful, im offically in love with your works...manz
scudcrow chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
A very catchy way of dissolving into these "current events" as some of the reviewers put it. You do manage to go through the vicissitudes of life in so many of your works. Well done, great job, etc. would do ya justice!
Flashes of Light chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Wow, orginal. I don't think that I have seen a poem like that before and yeah, your words just summed up the year. I liked it, great powerful words.
Henry Dosen chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Really good piece. too hard to describe everything i feel. keep up the good work.
SubliminalMsgs chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Loved it..in a way, it seemed like it wouldve sounded awesome w/ musical .
born blue chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
This is absolutely wonderful. I loved reading this, and the way you described the current events was true and breathtaking. Thank you for this amazing reading and insight. Happy Thanksgiving
Poetrybay chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
wow! that's all i can say is wow, wow, wow you really catcher my eyes to read on and just pause and say this is what i've been feeling all alone someone of my generation finally written something that i can relate to. i give it three thumbs up and a gold star.
Setsuna529 chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
This is an amazing poem. Very intense, and so much meaning seems to underlie your words... I like the references to current life, it gives the poem more impact. My favorite lines: "some of us fit right in / but the rest of us / fall right out." Please keep writing, and thank you for the reviews.
dugong chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
This is a great poem. I enjoyed reading it and I even hoped it were longer.
EvilNeko13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Beautiful. This has left me speechless and with nothing else in my vocabulary but "beautiful."
EvilNeko13
catseyeview chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
unbelievable work here!
Jenelle chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Loved it. Favorite parts:
Blood tastes delicious
until you see the dead body that it came from.
&
Logic:
kill
get paid
kill
go home and pretend that life is what it never will be.
Very deep thoughts. So open. I usually like more depth to poems (I hate mine so I'm not saying I'm any better) but yours was very deep while remaining on the surface. Nice job.- Jenelle