Reviews for My Generation Version 2004
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Novembers heavy this year...november's
dieing in Iraq...dying
that was amazing.. it was so incredibly powerful and so true and so sad.. just amazing ::adds to favs::
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
WOW...i'm at a loss of words for this...it's so profound...so deep...so true! i'm definitely going to add this to my favs
tabiboi chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Wow, wow, wow.
So much emotion,
What a way to sum up a whole year!
Beautiful, Faithless Juliet, simply beautiful.
-Tabi Berkey-
little-ghost-child chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I like this alot because your writing just gives me flashes of what has happened in my lifetime and it's like I know these things you talk of. It's really good.
Woody S chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
is pretty fucking good. I honestly dunno what to say. I'm not to good at this reviewing thing. But, yeah. Stunning work.
bluesinner chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I must say that I felt a lump in my throat while reading your poem. It feels as if I'm searching for an answer while reading through. You discuss lots of subjects in this poem, beautifully play with both fantasy (angels, vampires, etc)and reality (like the incident of a plane collide into a building, humanity, sexual issues, etc). These fantasy and reality are fused together to project your feelings, creed and thoughts. And sometimes I feel that you brought out some issues unconsciously. Simply a brilliant work!
P/S: Are you hiding something from your loved ones? :-) Just a question. You don't have to answer if your don't want to.
naughtgreen chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
This is quite an enjoyable piece, eclectic for sure, and its frenetic spacing makes me feel the need to catch up to the topic, which is equally rapid. I noticed that you use the word "prey" instead of "pray," though as much of an error it may appear to be, it fits perfectly well in context. I also found the opening lines in its crossing lines of video games and erotica, calling on the hidden definition of "masturbation," which can mean to waste time.
You have managed to demonstrate that vampires are the coolest way to go. I hope to read more of your work.
naughtgreen
plastic figurine chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
A) I would like to say for reviewing all of my poems. Lately I try to write one a day. So far so good at the moment. And B) rad poem. I love the format and the message is very clear and true! Awesomeness, keep it up.
PetiteLumiere chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Amazing. I love this poem, it's very original, and unique and anyother word for those two adjectives. I think you totally get your point across. Awesome connections too. Keep it up!
Kati .
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
It' bad, perhaps worse; but, I still love you when you write. m
chocoholic chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Wow. That was powerful, and I can't believe how well you have summed up things I was thinking about the world, things that I couldn't put into words myself. I also like the way you combine the personal things with the wider world, all-in-all this was such a sensitive, well written poem. Keep it up.
Ayva chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
lovely, powerful work!
i love the observations you have made about trends and society.
Ashes of a Willow chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Very powerful! The choice of words was great and the images that you described tied in very well! Keep up the awesome work! .
28 | « Prev Page 1 2