Reviews for Rebuttal To Him, To Her, To Them
logical-unreason chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Jesus this was so arrogant it's worse then Jack on a bad day.
I can't really review this; it was just self indulgent sophist egotism to make you feel better. True you could say every poem is that, however at least try to disguise it with some vague philosophical notion.
Disappointed usually you make egotism, arrogance and self indulgence interesting to read, this was just a setting out and layering of thoughts, none of which connecting with me or made me agree.
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Wow you keep getting better and better seriously. I wish that I could write so much and so beautifully like you do. You are one of the few writers on fictionpress who i enjoy reading and I would love to hear these all set to music one day. Keep writing :D
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
That what I do in a moment
Would take you a year to understand,
-This is beautiful, so complex, you have weaved several poems and several idea's together to create one super nova point of view. The passage above I think really caught my eye, its so compelling and its such a subconscience awakening. Every person is on a different level with nature and humanity, some higher then other and some lower, its intresting what brings a person on a higher level to a person on a lower level. (Am I making sense?) You've really allowed me to think through this, I love poetry like this, not afraid to be truthful, yet still giving space so that the reader can unravel it in there own way. You are a true talent.
Much love,