Reviews for The Three Emotions
Drop Dead Confused chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
amazingly acurate.
Whisper on the Lips chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I was thinking Humor would be #3. (shrugs) I still like the format of this poem. It tottaly rocks my socks. thanks for the reivew, i love your penname. WRITE ON! (
syrai chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
For some reason this is my favorite poem of yours. I don't know, it just... gives me this weird feeling. I love the flow although I usually don't like poems that 'rhyme'... but this one for sure has the most perfect punctuations. Yep, luf it.
Cellar Door Mongrel chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I like the rhythm on this, well done.
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Wooho! Amazing! it's really really good!i love the first verse, about fear, i just think that that's so true!
PineTheFae chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Bravo! The rhyming (that's spelled wrong, isn't it? .
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
My favorite line had to be "delicate like a paper-thin leaf." I enjoyed the rhyming very much and also the wording.
Agony of Mind chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I really like this one. You did a great job of describing those three emotions, and I agree, they are the three main emotions. I think that all other emotions stem from these job again!Sarah
Second Hand Screams chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I hate the word strife, I just absolutely hate it. But that's the only thing I don't like about this poem Very good, and it flows nicely.
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Ooh. This was wonderful. You describe these emotions very well.
Shaunus chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I like that too, I always say there are only three emotions anger, happy and sad. you took that concept and made it sweet
Calico Roni Rosenberg chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
well, there are a lot more emotions, honestly. sadness? pain? hate? frustration? joy? ; these three may involve more emotions, but they do not sum them up
Ethereal Silver chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
I like the way you express fear as something necessary and not as a useless emotion that keeps us from accomplishing. If we didn't have sensible, honest-to-goodness fear, we'd all think we could fly and...well...

Flying GOD...
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
lovely poem! very deep and emotionalnice!
Ella Stone chapter 1 . 11/11/2004