Reviews for OLD POEMS
A Perfect Circle chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I was going through some of the reviews from people on my poems and came across you, figured I'd see if you'd written anything new. This peice is damn good. I love the flow and the story behind it, the rhyming is oh so choice. Keep writing.
Avel chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Definitely not a waste of time, sounds pretty nice though some parts of it don't seem like they quite fit in with each other, but since I'm not too big (read: knowledgable) on poetry. Nice poem though.~avel
jack meoff chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
yea it sucks dont ever write again do something useful with your life
Ancamna chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I love it! It's wonderful!
catseyeview chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I think you should keep writing...do drawings for your poetry, I think a Dante
Earthsong12 chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Pretty! I like it! What are you talking about, Pont, it wasn't a waste of time and of course you should keep writing! Don't be silly. I haven't gotten a review from you in awhile, but it's ok if you don't review me. Although it would be nice..._ What i mean is, I read your stuff cause I like it, not cause I want reviews. Anyway, good poem, I like, more please!
gnitleinad chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
i liked this. it was really descriptive and captivating, in my opinion. by the way, it's pretty weird using the word 'twixt' in a modern poem...doesn't it sound a bit shakespearean? but anyhow, if it was your intention to use it, it probably does add to the flow of the poem. yup. great job!