Reviews for Goodbye is Nearly Forever
Katrina Gabrielle chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I love this one. My cat Max died recently, and I wrote something like this about him. It really is a horrible thing, this death factor. Good job of capturing the feeling ,though. ...
shadowedstar213 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
OMG! THAT IS SO SAD! One of the cats that I used to have (Sammy) was sick. My mom had brought him to the vet's office, and he died in the waiting room. He wasn't even old! He was two years younger than the other cat I had (Sabrina), and she lived two years longer! When my mom came home, she told me and I actually cried for a half-hour straight. I still miss him...
Sara Kovac chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
You damned girl! You're only fourteen and you write much better than me (I'm seventeen, almost 18). I started gothina but i need more time because my english is not that good...I love your writing. You'll probably have your first novel published soon.
Karma Chameleon chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Wow. There is so much emotion here. You express it very well. I can see why you want to publish a book. You are very talented. Keep up the good work, and I am sorry about your loss. Karma Chameleon
Sasha Rogozinsky chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Ok, this issad. I had 4 cats who, died, one of them was really my sister dina's who also has an account on this thing. anyway, it was really sad, i can relate
Koala in Glasses chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Oh my gosh that is so sad, it nearly made me cry! and that's quite an accomplishment, since i'm not usually a crier. I'm sorry about your cat.
lebuffle chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
What a poignant tribute. I can't feel I can criticise this one for the amount of feeling that it holds, but I can only say that your heart will mend eventually. Try to put your mind on other things. If you're Christian, pray on it and you will receive comfort.
Ethereal Silver chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
*sob* Stories like this make me get all teary. Through Chicken Soup for the Cat and Dog Lover's Soul I think I nearly drowned my pillow.
Pico the Great chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Wow. You poured your heart into this.

Any condolences I could offer would sound trite in compare, but...well, I'm sorry.

Keep writing!

-PTG
InSilverShadows chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
That's so sad... I cried the whole time! I would be so devastated if I found any of my 4 cats like that! You are such a great writer! Keep it up!
Robyn-Clare chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I know how you feel. I had a cat and a dog, but my dog died at Easter. My parents said I should write something about her in memory, so I did & posted it on here, but I don't think it was what they wanted. They wanted something happy, remembering when she was alive. I wanted to write from my heart.
Just like you have here. Very touching & sweet. I'm sorry for your loss