Reviews for The Homophobe
Luke Kindred chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Greatest ending to a short story ever! Its ironic! Hate the man but I love the ending!
TheThingsSheSaid chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I really hate homophobia, it totally sucks.

If you are against gay marriage, you are against love. If you are against love, you are evil. Not everyone who doesn't support gay rights is evil, but their cruel remarks and their thoughts on it makes this world the worst kind of place.

Good poem, deep meaning.
Roger Hawthe chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Hehehe. Irony! XD
nighthuntress05 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
I was raised to believe homosexuality was a sin. My parents still think that way even though I am a strongly bisexual woman. Fortunately, my parents love and try to accept me.

Its sad to think that a person could hate thier own child because of who thier child loves.

Excellent take on the issue.
Mykell chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Powerful... I've seen so many like the daughter. One boy I met could've been that daughter earlier on. He used to have a severely homophobic father, but as he came out lesbian, then trans, the father changed. The daughter is many real people, and some of their fathers were watching. Some disowned their daughters, but many realized that they loved their daughters no matter whom their daughters love.
Ketrina Marie Lunette chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
I definitely like the poem. The message is very profound and you seem to have a very unique way of getting everything in. I suppose my only worry is whether or not the message is clear enough. You seemed to chop your thoughts up a little.
me and Rebecca chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
I love the plot twist, but I think you could have made it flow a little better. It seems disjointed and cut off. But I love the concept.
Buritsutsunei chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
Quite touching...rythym is quite good, and the message is strong.
Yuri Fan chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
First of all, this was very, very good. It was hard to tell where this was going, which was good (it kept the element of surprise).

Second, you reviewed a poem of mine very recently. Your profile, however, doesn't have an email or Instant messenger or any other way to contact you, so i figured the best way to do it was just to leave my contact information for you here .

AIM: puppyboy2004Yahoo IM: vegeta101MSN IM: bellybutton101 :

I hope we can talk soon!

-Jared (Yuri Fan)
greenbanana chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
YAY awesomely awesome poem.
Ushi chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Nice take on the whole situation. I like the setup, and I especially like the plot twist. Good explanation, too, of how some people rationalize that gays don't need rights. A new perspective is always good. Nice job!
holocaustpulp chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
The homophobe does appear to act accordingly to the image presented here, which is very likely in current society. The fact that such a big deal is being made out of gay people horrifies and disgusts me. This poem was adequate in explaining a commoner's view on the issue. However, I think it would have been more thorough if it had explored the religious aspect of the issue. Otherwise, this was a well written, curious poem.