Reviews for Juliet
noctema chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
it often shocks me how your poetry is so lust-filled.

all the poems i have read are, anyway. this one is elegant in its sexuality, but it grows darker and darker as it goes on. and it seems to me, the poetry being arranged in the middle, curving and swaying-it reminds me of woman.

and shocks in a good way! no way am i steered from reading your poetry. it's beautiful. if i could, i'd go and review every one, just because i enjoy reading them. even if i can't leave good critique. at least you know i like it.
roses on a grave chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
wow.
grip chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
ok, i'm gonna admit right now... i've reviewed a few of your poems because the first one had me attracted to your writing. and this poem, now, enforces it. i like you through your poetry, isn't that sick? oh well if you don't understand that's cool, but what i mean is, you search for something you don't believe is real, you don't believe you can find. as do i. in that sense i think we think on the exact same plane, and maybe, if you've read any of mine, you can see my lust and hypocritical distaste for love.

anyways, the poem was good, that's why i wrote so much. good job
Dream of Reality chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Beautiful poem. nice use of repetition, and I loved the images. Beautiful. Well done. Keep up the good work.
SubliminalMsgs chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Indeed you are Juliet. Very nice job. You are really a great writer.

Bye.
MyBleedingHeart chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
youre good, really really good i am in awe of your work that i have read so far, man i cant wait to keep reading...
The Ever Changing Tonks chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Another great one.

I must ask are you depressed?

Happy Thanksgiving.
InkandIntrospection chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
A deep poem of self-actualization. I love the way you wove this together with the simple yet beautiful, "I am Juliet." Thanks for all your awesome reviews on my stories, btw and keep writing!
Clueless-Patty chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
OMG! That's so good! The poem was filled with emotion and words that sometimes I can't figure out but its so good! It still gives an image across to the reader. Awesome job:D

-Pat
ElspethInnle chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Awsome poem! Very deep and emotion filled. Keep up your writing. And thanks for reviewing my stuff as well!
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I like how you compare yourself to things. That people normally wouldn't compare themselves too. Its bold and exciting! Keep up the good work.
Eden
Saeger chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Deep. Almost too much for me to understand sometimes.
jake epsteins psi girl 13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Hey. I just looked you up after seeing your review for my poem, and I clicked on this poem. It's very well written, and I can't wait to read everything else you've written!
mmoonsshiner chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
;) secret juliet fan. beautiful. beautiful.
Faithfully
Nat
Liz G chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Wonderful. Please, keep up the fantastic work. I liked the way that this was structured.