Reviews for The Edge
Water to Ice chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I don't like it, sorry. I've read other pieces by you and they were really good. Ta ta for now
Deavon Brooks chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
well, it's a good poem. i don't know how to criticise it b/c i don't know what you were trying to achieve with this poem. If you weren't trying to achieve anything, but just expressing your thoughts through this poem, then i would like to congratulate you on writing the poem. very straightforward, but next time, maybe trying to add depth to the poem would help, or explaining (but not in sentences, since you're writing a poem) why you feel the way you do, and what causes you to feel this way... (hope I helped;) BTW: I also appreciate reviews for my poems... unless you have friends at fictionpress that have fp accounts, there's not really a huge chance of people reviewing you. But even when your friends DO review you, you feel special when people you don't know review you. (well, I feel like that, anyway.)
whatsapenname chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
ILL REVIEW FOR YOU! i liked it. lovely big up-yours to society. i liked the last two lines.
whatsa