Reviews for Fallen
MrsHellman chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
freaking awesome! i've got some cool chords to this! hihi :sweatdrops: couldn't help myself, this is an awesome song! ;P

mi
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I really like this. Sorry I have been reviewing in ages! Great song! Vix
Matt D chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
poor tom, but you still managed to crowd surf after. cool song, bud, reminds me of a story of a year song.
ColdFrost chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Great! Well written, and flows easily. A great chorus.

ColdFrost
Chauden Nemodi chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Mister Thomas! That was awesome! I especially love how it was based on something that actually happened in your life, no matter how.. _ .. painful that sounds.. Ouch. I'm sorry I didn't know your name wasn't Thomas, but I'm sticking with it, cuz otherwise i'll be confused. Great job!
Rara Punk chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
lol, cool song, I love the inspiration for it (I love GC) - that's happend to me once - at a Tadpole sow (kiwi band) about 3 or 4 people ended up on top of me and I was on 2 other people - about 30 of us were on the ground in total, lol, but as soon as we were up it was back to craziness! A great love song (lol) - well written and constructed :D-Write on!
MagzRL chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Oh! Emotionally intense!

Magz.
Amanda Ayers chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Ok, first of all great song, i don't know if you can sing but you should get a band together, and believe me i will be first in line to buy the album. And also I LOVE GOOD CHARLOTTE! That's bad what happen to you, never did me, but i did get caught in the middle of a mosh pit once,(i don't know if i spelled "mosh" right but anyway.) Luckly i just got a black song! Keep writing!

A.J.A
frozen tiger tears chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
wow. thats a fricken awesome song... nov 14? Y AM I THINKIN THAT 2 OF MY FRIENDS WERE THERE? hmm...how long ago was the 14th? (brb *LONG LONG PAUSE*) hm...never mind. lol. they went on the 11th i think...hahah...maybe id have to ask them, and im too lazy to disconnect from the internet and call...but this could be a really good song! i cant wait to hear it on the radio...or on a cd..haha.

alwaysFTT
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
well, wow... i admit, not your best song, but hey, its a song and your writing is good, and this is good. im happy you posted smthg finally, its been awhile..
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
lol soudns liek a fun scary incident.. I thought it was more like a metaphor.. lol.. but either way its an awesome song
Qu33n of Spades chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
woot! and I get to do the first-reviewer dance! *lol*
This was really good... I loved it... my only issue is that you use exclamation marks, which kind of makes the lyrics difficult to read... it sort of breaks up the flow...
otherwise... good job!