Reviews for Temptress
l'orage d'absinthe chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
gorgeous.
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I love the way it flows, the way the words cascade gracefully. The images are very powerful. Excellent.
total-nirvana chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Why are you so awesome?
Jennacharm chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
"like the silk of cigarette smoke" is an amazing line.

- Jennacharm
SilverSpinner chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
...Somehow it is so hard to convey this emotion in a review...but I can't even begin to describe how hard this poem hit me... Incredible.
Distant Mind chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I must say, you are very talented! But I also must thank you - your recent review of my poem (Natalie) lead me here, and I rediscovered my old poetry. I posted most of my work in Grade 8 - 9 (I'm now spending one more year in highschool before going to college for extra credit). THANK YOU! And if you would like to talk sometime, drop me a line at nervous_twitches hotmail dot com (sorry for the spelling, it's to prevent bots from picking it up :P)
a duel of pens 111 chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
i really like this style of writing, the shape of the poem is so out of the ordinary, i really like it. but u seem to have a lot of this type of anger. hey. what better place to exercise it?
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
"I will become air..." that just drew me in completely at first because I love that kind of metaphor and your descriptions.

Jenna xoxo
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
you have such a way with words...
Kusje chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
thanks for your review. i read a few of your poems and i think that they are also powerful in words and meaningful. your a very beautiful poet with words. keep it up.
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
i like this a lot. i especially like the ending. good job!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
did you mean for the but us not to be centered?
I liek this poeem very cool format and awesomely written... thanks for your review
emotional-Teen chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Wow! This is so good! It has such meaning and emotion! This is awesome please continute writing. Thankies for reveiwing my poems!
EvilNeko13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Nice flow and good use of metaphors. An enjoyable read.
EvilNeko13
P.S. Thanks for the review!
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Wonderful descriptions, they were so vivid. great job.