Reviews for scars and stripes to last forever
Leyfey chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
I see that you are fluent in Gibbering Moronese. Unfortunately, I'm not. You generate more waffle than the waffle making machine in a waffle factory. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

I notice that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts. You are obviously suffering from Clue Deficit Disorder. However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last. I am reminded of something relevant that Benjamin Disraeli said: "He was distinguished for ignorance - for he had only one idea and that was wrong."

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality. Maybe you'd be less boring once I got to know you, but I don't want to take that chance. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't afflicted with mental retardation; if your weren't so fat that your clothes come in three sizes: Extra Large, Jumbo, and Oh-My-God-It's-Coming-Towards-Us!, or if you weren't uglier than the north-facing end of a south-bound mule. No, come to think of it, you would.

In conclusion, as your clue meter is reading zero, lets see if this registers: Get lost, creep!
ylem chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I'd add this to my favorites again but you're filling it all up. God. WHAT IS BETTER THAN ANTI/AMERIKAN POLITIKAL POETRY? Nothing. That's what. Made by you, it's the equivalent of Godiva after a three day fast on the corner of Diversey wearing a trenchcoat & a peace pin. Gah, I love you.
APersonAndAHalf chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Utterly beautiful.

The line

"stitch your believers together in my dreams"

stole my breath
this is britt chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I'm staring in shock at the screen, you do so wonderfully with words, weaving them together, gah, I love it.
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I love it all especailly when you say "hitlerian cesarean". Once again very well written and pretty and everything. Keep writing :D