Reviews for Crossroads
Erlkoenigin chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Sehr bewegend, das dreimalige Wiederholen dieser "and I wonder" Zeile mit leichten Variationen
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
This is like a poem I would probably write because I know what I'm doing wrong, I just won't fix 's sound exactly like that to me and I really like it. I love all of your work, so no surprise there. :)
Getuie chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
This was incredibly striking... The questions you leave in stanza's of their own really helps to express the thoughts of the speaker... and helps the reader flow with it... and the last sudden shift... really something worth thinking on.
marshbar960 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
fantastic poem here! i loved the imageries and repitition used and how you implied that God is always there to lend a helping hand, for He is good ALL the time. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
Ivriniel chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I like the repititions and the images...um...you know, I cant express myself very well in English...
656 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
It's amazing how willing God is to take all our pain away. We are so blessed with a Lord who understands exactly what we're going through, and can openly heal us. I've decided to try and stop, and it's going well so far. Only through his strenght.. only through Him
Anastasia Who chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Awesome poem. It's so awesome that God is there for us. All we have to do is turn to Him. The question is exactly as you put it. "Why don't we?" Great work once again. Keep writing your poems cuz I love them.
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Crimson tides of eloquence ist genial, auch sonst ein sehr ├╝berzeugendes Gedicht (wie man schon an den vielen Reviews sehen kann).
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
I really like this. I like how you use crossroads in this. Great poem. QueenVixta
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I really loved the metaphors in here. It's one of my favorties that you've written. It is truly beautiful and I'm glad you're continuing to keep your promise. I respect you for your strength. To be able to resist, you are very strong. I was unable to keep a promise that fragile...
My Mental Disaster chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
this is one of the strongest image based poems i have ever read, you take two opposits and paint them with your words and feelings, you make them a real landscape on wich your feelings play their conflicted story, from the moment i read it i could see th coflict of wich you spoke, i could feel the blood induced tension...this is perhaps beutifull, but that does not seem teh right word, it is somthing more...somthing realer.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Beautifully written, the look to the left, the right, and in front of me was spectacular given your paintbrush and lense. Have you thought about entering this one in some contests? You should...
Ivriniel chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Beautiful poem..and so sad... "misty", "hazy", "dusky"...I love the adjectives in your poem, they are so beautiful.
Systole chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
A skillfully written poem. You drew the image of the narrator in the mind, her struggles, her attempts. (If it is a she, maybe asexual) the opening and ending passages grasped me the most, her emotions and hopes, with all that she's done...is described without dense details, imagining. Your words were well used, I'm glad she may have found solace in the end. the words, regretful relief...sound like me. Well. I'm crazy, and thankful. Thnx for reviewing my poem.
Oath chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Before i get on with the review, i noticed you mention November and i wonder if you feel the same way about that certain month as i do. Not only is a "misty twilight" in November an atmosphere but it gives a sinking feeling also as you "descend" it makes me feel as though the shadows are faded memories. I think of November as a morbid month; the branches have no leaves yet do not carry snow, the grass is over grown and faded, the ground sinks when you step on it form the rain, and the weather is always random, thus what i call a bipolar month. In this poem it seems that you descibe, very earlier on in the poem actually that it is either matters get worse or better although it will be a struggle. You did an amazing job protraying the two paths in a nature way. I believe this is one you best poems, and one my favorite's.. Beautful work. The last stanza is amazing, "regretful relief"... I had to take some time to actually think that through... It painted a half comforting picture in my mind; it's regretful because now you will not be able to release your anger, your pain, and your love in understanding but you can now do the last in other ways and its relief that you don't have to feel the side effects of those actions and im rambling. Its going on my favorite list.

ps: Take your time to email me back, its alright. thanks for the review, it meant alot