Reviews for Moan
Ms.luna chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
WOW! keep it up that made me feel so mm... just wow! th for give me a review -_-
WindowsBarred chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Gasp! that was awesome way to go sounds very prof.
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Just wow. Its beautiful as as everything that you write and keep writing :D
monotonedsoul chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
you make love with your poetry and thats why youre so amazing with your words...youre going somwhere! cool manz
SilverSpinner chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
This is amazing...I love how it evokes so much emotion...and I especially love this:

I’ve felt his hand against my skinsearchingand shaking me outunfolding my skinand heartmy hands long numb and asleepto languageand skill.

Truly beautiful.
forbidden passion chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
wow i like your works there mesmerizing
happy-go-lucky chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
hey...thanks for the review...i see you wrote a LOT of poems but i chose this one because of it's title and i can relate to it in a way...also i liked how you did the format of this work! _

*happy-go-lucky*
Poetrybay chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
i think everybody on fictionpress whoever read your poetry thinks what a great poem for one i think its beautiful well written and it has a great style. i got to say this is just beautiful have you ever thought about getting your work publish and iff so i will be the first and line getting my book by you.
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
Simply put and so heartfelt I can understand what you are expressing with such beautiful words. Good poem.

Jenna xoxo
from the north chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
thats pretty powerful stuff, and the feeling is portrayed to the fullest extent in your writing. nice work
pentuprage chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
Wow, that was really deep. I love the formating you use! Keep up the great writing!
dusk orchid chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
...such ghostly beauty! Beautiful verses...so much emotion flowing from it, and the concrete shape of the poem is quite visually...interesting. Keep up the beautiful work! I'm in awe of your talent...
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
thats so beautiful and sad
Clueless-Patty chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
DUDE! That was so good! It brings such emotion to the reader and honestly...it was awesome. U have talent! GREAT JOB!

-Pat
Passionate Singe chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
wow! thats incredible! i loved it, keep it up!Sol