Reviews for It Helps Me Sleep
emilyrachel18 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
wow alex i never read this one before i wish to god i had it's amazing! I love the last two lines cuz thats just how i feel and it brings the poem together so nicely. God girl write some more!
Hitsumei chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
_ Wow you, you do keep getting better and better, seriously. I can tell that you've taken my advice from the past to heart, which really means a lot to me. Anyway...you're rhyme scheme was flawless at the beginning. Really structured, really flowing, amazing. Then near the middle it changed, but you managed not to lose the flow of the poem, which is amazing. It was a bit more freely structured, however there was still a rhyme scheme, so congratulations on the ability to change your poem as you write it. It's something that not many poets are brave enough to attempt, and even fewer actually succeed. Good job, and keep up the good work, hon. I can't wait to see more of your care,AyaPS: Sorry I haven't reviewed you in awhile, as I told you earlier, I've just been so busy and such...but no worries, I'm doing my best to make up for it now.
Kressida chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
yay..you finally updated! D omg.. i don't know what else to sau except this was absoultely beautiful alex! it was so sad and i can relate to it, and the word flow was great! loved it!luv Zai
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Excellent work alex. This is great. You got a real talent when it comes to flow in poetry. Im loving it

Love you

Keith Andrew
Syrins chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
very sweet, and original. Very nice.