Reviews for Singer Caged
Freak of Imagination chapter 6 . 12/2/2004
i really like this story! WRITE MORE! soon, if u would. PLEASE! chow :)
Eluza Starsha chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
Woot! Go fire girl! Go fire girl! That's what you get for messing with the protagonist! Keep it up, I like this one!
Insane Authors chapter 6 . 11/26/2004
JEM: Oh! Yay! We Likes! Poor Rewis though, I liked him. Anyways, more please!
Insane Authors chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
JEM: Wow, this is really really really : Yeah, it's suspensful, but not sickeningly soDREEM: Wow, you just said something intelligent!JEWL: Shut up!JEM: Ignore them. Anyways, good story! More please!
Eluza Starsha chapter 4 . 11/23/2004
Yays for mystery. I don't quite get all of it, but it will probably be made blatantly obvious to me later. It's very well written, keep up the good work!
Julie AKA Hugo priestess chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
Interesting story
Insane Authors chapter 3 . 11/21/2004
JEM: Wow, this is really, really good. JEWL: Yeah, I can't wait for moreDREEM: So hurry with the next chappie please!
Kat Laleh chapter 3 . 11/21/2004
more dialogue, better descriptions and more action. didnt rly like it...
Eluza Starsha chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Hey hey hey! Yay! I like this story, I do, I do, and I recognize the opening from somewhere...hm...

Please continue! I like it!
The Wandering Musician chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
This is a great start. I can't wait to see what happens. I suggest slowing down a bit though. Everything happened so quickly there was no time for suspense or fear or any other feeling to come to the reader. Maybe if you used a bit more detail it would help. But it is a great idea and I like it so far. Update soon!