Reviews for Animals DO have souls
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I am not exactly in love with most animals, but I agree that even the "lowliest" ones have souls. _
Fox Angel chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Liked your peom it was great! Yeah Animals have souls although mum always says "When they die there dead" I try telling her that where animals but she keeps saying where not *shurg* Anyway your on my favorite Authors list!
Baileygirl35 chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I TOTALLY agree with you! If animals didn't have souls...I doubt I would ever get another pet! I would never be able to stand losing them. Beautiful poem:)
shadowedstar213 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
OMG! SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT ANIMALS DON'T HAVE SOULS? OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG... anyway, AWESOME, and LITERALLY AWESOME poem! I love it! You're an awesome writer!
Leslie chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Wow, I can't believe that some people actually believe they don't have souls! I never heard that before. But I completely agree with you, I love animals more than ANYTHING. Pets have helped people in so many ways- look at seeing-eye dogs (no pun intended)

And yes, humans are animals, also, so if they had no souls, neither would we.
Luna-Faye chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Really good. I think the same way because we human beings have souls and human beings ARE animals. So why shouldn't have all the animals have souls?What the bible or any clergyman says about this shouldn't matter because neither of them always says or knows the truth. Believe what you think is right bur accept that you are an animal this poem, so keep up the good work!
Coping Mechanism chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
This is excellent. I feel the same way. A great job, you express you're feelings wonderfully here. Thanks for reviewing my song Baby Seals by the way.
Thornberry chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Nice. I agree with you 100%. Even though I'm not religous, I believe animals have souls and that we will see them again whem they die. I like the line: "Are we not animals too?". Very deep poerty from you. I enjoy reading it.
Koala in Glasses chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
This is a really good poem. I also believe that anmals have souls, and you do have an extremely valid point about humans also being animals.
ta1nt3d1uv chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I agree that animals have souls. :-)

Good piece. :-)
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I agree with everything you say in this. this poem is beautiful and powerful. It pretty much sums up everything I think about this topic: animals do have souls. "Are we not animals too?" So true... Great poem.
Story-Teller's Aide chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
wow! That was amazing! When your teacher's voice was heard was really great too, it just seemed to fit-in so well. The punctuation is arranged really well so that there is a really poetic flow to the rhythm.
Agony of Mind chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Interesting. I also am a christian and often wondered about this. Although it is more comforting to know that I will see my cats when I get to heaven, I have come to believe that animals don't have souls. However, I can't biblically prove it yet. Anyway, this is a very well written poem and very
Rocky G chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I believe that animals have souls, I think they all go to heaven. I like your pen name it is cool, I like the idea of stories having souls.

Rocky :)
Second Hand Screams chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Heaven's ecsatsy, right? So if animals and pets make us happy, why won't they be in heaven? If I want to ride a tiger's back or run with deer in heaven, I think I will.I agree with you, and I love this poem.