Reviews for Animals DO have souls
Shaunus chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I agree, yes they might be animals but we are not above them. we're below them. your work seems interesting mnight review some more :D
Rose G chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
This is lovely; for some-one who loves animals but is also Christian, I can't describe the number of arguments I've had about this. I've lost many animals over the years, and I know they deserve Heaven because most of them were better than me. This is a lovely, well thought out piece.
Wildfire3000 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
So true animals do have souls people do not reconize this as for what the bible says not everything that supposed to be there is in there
hvk chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
This is unbeliveble.

You just summed up all my beliefs in one swoop.

Well done, done.
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
Another amazing message. Not usually a topic expressed and you did a good job with the unique subject. Good stuff!
Zoe chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I love your poem and I strongly believe in your argument. Animals do have souls! Like you I was told that they didn't by my teacher. They're wrong! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
Good poem, I agree with poem was so good that when I was done reading it, I went over to each of my pets and let them know how much I loved them!I hope I'll see all my 'late' pets in heaven too when I die...:)Thanks for reviewing my story, Mochy and I appreciate it! :) meow! _
alycia divine chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
i definitely agree with you on this one. i am a christian, and last year my 17 year old cat died ... seriously, sometimes the only thing that keeps me from getting sad is thinking that he is in a better place and i will see him again one day. so props to you for writing on this subject.
Doodlibop chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Well, no, animals don't have souls because the Bible clearly distinguishes the fact that all living things have the breath of life, but humans are the only one with the spirit or soul. To say that God will not raise animals and let them live again (beloved pets) is also a lie because we do not know this. When we get there, we will find out. I have a hope I'll see my beloved pets, but I won't make and say stuff God did not say. That stands in the same vain as blasphemy.

And yes, we should love our animals.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2