Reviews for Listen
Artificial Refuge chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
This is incredible. It's sensitive, and touching, and really really deep. I don't really know what to say...just...keep writing, and this is amazing work.
The Tenth Muse chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
wow, i love how this is written by two people's views! totally differnet from what i'm used to. it's great!
Firestarter911 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Wow...That was very powerful I'm adding this to my favorites list, I honestly think the world should read it.
freeyourself chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
thanks for the review, i liked that poem a lot, it was very touching and deep, keep up the good work
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
This is amazing. It's just...wow. I'm putting it in my favourites.
Marching Flutist chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Very nice, The flow in your poem is very good and questions serve to enforce the message that you write.
mistressKC chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
this is a really good poem - very emotional and it says a lot... hope you feel better
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Oh, Jesus, Abigail!

That was so touching, and so beautiful... I know those feelings, I know them so, so well. I haven't had anyone do to me what that bastard did to you, but I know the feelings you described.

And Abigail - I want you to know, to remember and never to forget that if you EVER need anyone to talk to, I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere.

Alright?

You're an amazingly talented young woman whom has been trough much more than she should, and I love and adore everything you write.

-Rachel.
hungerstrikesback chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I really like your writing, it's a beautiful piece, something a lot of people can not only relate to, but really get something out of