Reviews for The Sophomore Season
virgo-valentina chapter 32 . 6/6/2005
I think I can quess... Trent is NOT REALLY John's TRUE son. His either an illegitmate child or a result of some affair. Oh there really is something there that is being hidden from us. Totally hidden! Hm...guess this brings us back to where we started and you know what my final guess is...I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA...which is WHY you have to add as soon as you can and TELL all of your loyal fans what is this about. Pretty please? With a cherry on top? *Puppy dog eyes* *GU-GU Eyes*
lindserly chapter 32 . 6/6/2005
good chapter, glad to see a rob appearance in this one. stupid david and trent's ex, i can't help but wonder what his ex is up to as this is the second time she's tried to be in contact with trent. and yay for seeing ally's job again, i'd been reading your reviews and a lot of ppl had been mentioning it, so now they're satisfied.

update soon!
SwtMorningStar chapter 32 . 6/6/2005
Ah God, please update soon!
k8t chapter 32 . 6/6/2005
i am totally in love with your story..i mean it just seems fully natural and not heaps fake like alot of stories floating around here...you weave in really simple things in to your story that i bet everyone deals with and yet other people leave it out of their stories and you find that they are missing something...did that make anysense at all? sorry if it didnt...but yea i really look forward to your updates and i cant wait for more... i dont want it to finish though...and WHEN you publish i am soo buying a copy for me and all my friends...well kepp up the awesome work...ciao k8t
murky chapter 32 . 6/6/2005
John Harbour isn't Trent's dad! urm, Trent is his mother's love child! haha. Which is why his "dad" hates him so much! urm. yeah, that's my theory )
sweetcheese chapter 32 . 6/5/2005
he's not really his dad. but then his grandparents that left him the money... are they really his grandparents then? are they on his mom's side i mean?
me chapter 31 . 6/5/2005
Grounded short, definately. Great chapter!
BKGal-24 chapter 31 . 6/4/2005
I tie a cherry stem in my mouth. hehehe.

And wearing the clothes of your lover instead of your own...ahh

It's little things like that, I love about your writing. Oh man...I still have been too busy to give you a good response about your stories. I know you want to write another "baseballish" story, but I think you should challenge yourself to go in completely different direction. Ground Too Short just sounds too...typical? Is that the right word. But my best advice is to write what you would want to read. And whatever you write...EVERYONE will read. lol. So don't worry about that. I think the tragedy would be challenging to write on the side. Blech, enough of my opinion. Just keep writing. That's all that matters 'cause you're gonna be famous someday.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/3/2005
My first choice would be Grounded to Short, but Losing Him is coming in a close second. But just do what you feel more comfortable with, honestly!

Aw, much fluff and cuteness in this chapter...and then we got some sort of angst in the end; a nice balance. Poor Trent...maybe after he's told Ally this they can finally move on. I mean, they've got the wedding date set! Yay! (Any specific reason? I know Trent said he couldn't think of any but since you're the author you should know. Unless it was random.)
Mailai chapter 31 . 6/3/2005
definitely 'Grounded To Short'. I like the sound of that one best. dunno why yout think that was a sucky shapter, i thought it was kinda necessary. Ally probably wouldn't have been able to enter her marriage to Trent with a clear conscience about what went on, and now she can. Same with him, he needed to get it out the way. Look forward to see the next chapter. Glad things are back to normal... well... as normal as it can be for them anyway :DMailai
Lily-007 chapter 31 . 6/3/2005
hey !I liked this chappy...as you said, cute is good ;) .WHy november 12th? just like that or there's a real reason?curiosity killed the cat, as they said...I can be considered as a loyal reader so here's my answer : A bryce's sequel could be cool and Grounded to short seems cool for the others I don't know... a big help, I know :dANyway I've g2g so I just say I hope to read you soon, keep going.

And finally, I'm sorry about my bad english. ( french girl here )
murphy1086 chapter 31 . 6/2/2005
Hey! Awesome job with this chapter, as always. I think that a Bryce sequel would be cool, I'd love to see what happens to him next and where he's gone off to.
Xuewen chapter 31 . 6/2/2005
Grounded to Short sounds GOOD!
kate chapter 31 . 6/2/2005
Grounded to Short sounds best!
belladonna820 chapter 31 . 6/2/2005
That was a really excellent chapter...didn't seem sucky at all. I'm glad Trent cleared that up for Ally (and us!). I want to find out what the lawyers have in store though...
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »