Reviews for The Sophomore Season
becxfok01 chapter 28 . 4/12/2005
LOVE your story! Oh gosh, Trent is pretty screwed up, isn't he. Alcohol, inability to deal with anything thus leading to speed driving, shutting himself down, shopaholic, and now drugs. He's real sweet at good times, but for a very smart Stanford guy, he sure doesn't seem to think at all before jumping to conclusions and screwing himself up again. Ally sure has lots of patience for him. Am really liking your story. (although there seems to be a lack of mention of Ally's career for awhile.) Anyways, keep up with this fantastic writing!
Madcow13 chapter 28 . 4/11/2005
No, no, no, poor Trent! Stupid Trent! Hopefully he'll stop being so stubborn now and listen to Ally... You're so mean, y'know that? lol. Just make it a happy ending... I love happy endings...
Madcow13 chapter 16 . 4/10/2005
I read APG and loved it and I love this just as much. I was a little apprehensive about reading this as I knew you would do something mean to both of them... *scowls* lol. Anyway, I'd be lying if I said I understood baseball, because I live in England and we don't have baseball; but this story is great all the same and I get the gist. I want to read the next chapter but fictionpress is annoying and never lets me view things, so I'll have to wait until it lets me read it... *scowls again*. Anyway, try not to be so mean to Ally and Trent from now on, it might make a great story but they don't deserve it, even if they aren't real. ;)
All The Three Queens chapter 28 . 4/6/2005
Finally! Trent needs to lose the drugs and just be happy with Ally. There had better be a happy ending to this story...
Leneon chapter 28 . 4/5/2005
I hope he and everything will turn out okay.. pls plet them be together there perfect for each other. update soon pls.
marshmellow16b chapter 28 . 4/5/2005
lord i'm way too lazy to sign in, and thats sad.

really good, bo to trent for being crazy. yay to you for the quickness of chapter updates!

and i am so sad the yankees won. boston! they are way cooler. always... that being said, should i be allowed to read this fic? oh well, i am going to anyways. ciao!
CynicInLove chapter 28 . 4/5/2005
i think the yankees should win more often (not that they dont already *rolls eyes*), cuz then u give us fabulous happy chapters :D at least he believes her right? geez, if all it took was a touch, ally should have been all over him. but that probably wouldnt have worked, geez. it's like both of them are in major denial right now. ally can see that he needs help, i think finding 5 bottles of pills should indicate that, but she's still not helping him really. i guess right now, since things arent all peachy keen with them, it might not be the best time, but before when everything was alright. anyways, he didnt sleep with her! well, one thing the alcohol was good for. although if it had been ally that prevented it, it would've been better. but beggars cant be choosers right? i dont think ally and trent are ready to live under the same roof for a while. they should just try it living separately again. anyways, great chapter! please update sooN!
BKGal-24 chapter 28 . 4/5/2005
Wow. The way you had Ally stay strong after he spit all those insults at her was amazing. And I was so glad she slapped him. He deserved it!

I'm a little frightened he's not going to wake up...and I know you still have so much more planned for our favorite couple.
bibble chapter 28 . 4/5/2005
now this chapter didn't please me completely... but at least trent is back. even though he's been an ass to ally about the whole "joey" incident. but hey, he's ally's dream man, so we have to root for him. its like an unwritten law of reading a story. you always root for prince charming. of course... he might not be very princy, or very charming, but that's besides the point. the point is... root for trent. even though he's an ass.
murphy1086 chapter 28 . 4/5/2005
I'm glad they're back together but man is he ever screwed up. Yes I've read Bryce (it's excellent, by the way) and I'm so glad you're not giving up on Hoffman. I love your writing, keep it up please! :):)
A.R chapter 28 . 4/5/2005
Poor Trent! He's drugging himself. At least things seem to be getting better between him and Allie.
me chapter 28 . 4/5/2005
Yea! They're making progress!
Guest chapter 28 . 4/5/2005
*is watching the Yankee game right now* My God, I love these guys. And MATSUI! Another home run! Crush the Red Sox, crush them!

We are slowly moving towards happiness, yes? Just a few quick steps before that happens, one being Trent stop taking the drugs (YOU STUPID, STUPID, MAN) and the other being that Ally doesn't let him leave. Despite all the Trent-collapsing, this chapter was perfect and hopeful and YAY, they're finally getting back together.

*scampers off to see your short stories*
Heather F. C chapter 28 . 4/5/2005
Yayness! They seem kinda okay with one another , after all those things i mean.. trent is just so adorable.. my gosh, how could he drank all those things? he must have been even worse after all those drugs.. i hope he wont ever leave that house again, and he and al with leave happily ever after (sounds so cliché, right?).. so update soon.. xoxo
lindserly chapter 28 . 4/5/2005
well i was plenty relieved for multiple reasons at the beginning of this chapter. with the him not sleeping with the whore in new york. and him actually finally realizing that she did NOT sleep with joey.

but now i'm just worried about trent. i'm still worried about ally to. there both not in good places at all.

this chapter is just the first step i think in what may be a longish recovery for their relationship. and themselves as individuals. they're both very broken people now and all because of a misunderstanding. so sad.

it was shorter than usual to. but an update all the same :)
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »