Reviews for The Sophomore Season
Lily-007 chapter 26 . 3/28/2005
Holy shit !What was that " I'm not staying " - thing?Like hell he must stay !I want him and ally to be together and lalalala live happily ever after lolBut it seems to me like that's not going to happened... :sPlease light this fucking dark tunnel with sweet things like love, passion you know? The ones there aren't anymore in this story lol. I'm enough sad for you to add Ally and Trent sadness... :( lol

Now I'll tell you...I want happiness lol If there isnt happiness so I'll torture you LOL

I enjoyed this chappy like always !

Lily
belladonna820 chapter 26 . 3/28/2005
Okay, I'm with BKGal - I like the angst. That is, as long as it all turns out okay in the long run. And I'm crossing my fingers that it will.
All The Three Queens chapter 26 . 3/28/2005
Andy! How'd he do? And yes, I meant "and." I noticed that after I posted the review, so there was nothing I could do. Excuse me while I go check this one over...
BKGal-24 chapter 26 . 3/28/2005
"...inevitable cancellation of the upcoming NHL season." Still in mourning. I think I should just wear the color black until the NHLPA and Gary Bettman pop their heads out from their asses. 'Cause there's no hockey in Mexico! What am I going to do? Sorry that was harsh and had nothing to do with the story!

Dude, V...you can stop begging people to read my stuff now. lol. 'Cause they'll read it and be like "that sucks. What a waste of my time." hahaha.

Okay, onto the story. I only found two typos. And can I guess the song...please! the key word being "stranded" right? Or am I'm totally off.

The Amber thing was good because it reminded me that well, yeah...Trent does cheat, sorta even though he thinks that he and Ally are broken up. How can people complain about your characters...they're so angsty that i love it. But I tend to be a morbid person, anyone reading my shtick will know that! lol.

I was wondering about the pupil part. Do you think Ally could really see his pupils on T.V.? But then again, camera angles do unreasonable close ups on people in interviews, so yeah...I just answered my own question.

Ally needs to blurt out, "I didn't cheat on you, you idiot! We fell asleep talking...just talking!" But poor Trent. The guy has serious issues that him running away without an explanation then f'ing himself up totally made sense.

Keep the angst comin' V! lol. I love angst! more! more! none of this happy crap! Life isn't happy, people! But wait...this is fiction. So yeah, we need a little "shower the people you love with love action..."

Sorry, I'm on too much caffeine right now...similar to your sugar highs. smooches, BK.
murphy1086 chapter 26 . 3/27/2005
Oh my god! Please update. Please make Ally and Trent get back together, I can't stand the fact that they're apart and unhappy. I'm such a sap. Happy Easter
reader9641 chapter 26 . 3/27/2005
:( what! they can't split up :(
Guest chapter 26 . 3/27/2005
*gets some rope and ties Trent to a chair* AHAHA! Now you can NEVER leave! Seriously, Ally should find some rope and tie Trent up, and then they could talk a lot before finally getting back together. I'll even lend Ally the rope! YOU'RE STAYING, TRENT.

But Trent! Why is he on something? He just got back to baseball and now he's going to ruin it by getting tested for steroids and they'll find this drug and BAD TRENT, BAD! *kicks him* Rob needs to search through his locker, or something. Or keep pestering him like he was doing earlier.

And what the hell was Amber doing there? What would be sad is if she's actually telling the truth...that would just break Ally's heart. Not like it isn't broken already, because Trent is such a STUPID, STUPID, MAN! My God, he really needs to get beat up or something so he realizes what's REALLY going on.

And I would LOVE to read any short stories of yours! Just give me the link and I'll be there!
do chapter 26 . 3/27/2005
your evil evil evilhurry up please!if they don't get back together i think im just gonna screamso frustrated!
CynicInLove chapter 26 . 3/27/2005
4:27 AM? whoa. what are u doing up so late? i think we need a sane author instead of one that is deprived of sleep. not sleeping sucks really. anyways, doing a happy little dance! he's back! well, for a few minutes, but he's back. actually, im surprised that ally hasnt fainted or something because of the malnourishment and all that stress and anxiety on top of it? whoo. and new twist with amber? hmm. did that mean that trent lied to her then about the cheating part? hmm. please update sooN!
anonymous chapter 26 . 3/27/2005
i'm sorry, but i don't think i can continue reading this. no offense to your writing...it's just a stressful story. for some reason i feel really down after reading this story, and i hate the feeling (and it's just a fictional story! i don't know what's wrong with me). but i had fun reading it while it lasted...
JustLikeMe91 chapter 26 . 3/27/2005
DON'T LEAVE TRENT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!
Lemon chapter 26 . 3/27/2005
i cant believe this.. its so sad.. pls let them work this out so they can be together.. happy endings pls..
annchick1273 chapter 26 . 3/27/2005
So let me get this straight.I wait days AND DAYS and some MORE DAYS FOR AN UPDATE FROM YOU. And I get this? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

lol okay I'm alright now.
bibble chapter 26 . 3/27/2005
this story just makes me depressed. really sad and depressed. and that whole amber thing... just even more depressed. when can they just live happily ever after? i like happily ever after. not SAD AND DEPRESSED.
LosingIt chapter 26 . 3/27/2005
*sniff* I feel so said for Ally!Please let her and Trent get back together sometime soon, its just killing me watching them live without each other...Great chapter though and keepup the good work!And update soon
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »