Reviews for The Sophomore Season
A.R chapter 26 . 3/27/2005
You have to get them back together in the next chapter! It's too painful to read about them being apart.
lindserly chapter 26 . 3/27/2005
ack you have to update soon. please!
murky chapter 26 . 3/27/2005
haha. I'm going off to sleep soon too! It's been a long day. Random guess: Blue eyes? (the song) I really don't know though! Ah well, I guess they'd have to see each other sooner or later. \
Heather F. C chapter 26 . 3/27/2005
This was such a great chapter! i adore it... and i adore the song, now i am downloading it to my iPOD.. This really was great, but what a shame Trent is not back to stay.. i hope he will change his mind somehow...u must get ur works printed! i love ur works..and i am sure u will win in contests... great! xoxo... update soon...
Lithamis chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Yeah!Go ALLY! Great Story! Please Update Soon!
All The Three Queens chapter 25 . 3/25/2005
Ah! How can you do this to us? Trent needs to wake up. *Steps in a smacks him*
Ashley Elizabeth Rodriguez chapter 25 . 3/24/2005
Wow...doing it with this Courtney girl is pretty low of him. ut then again I undersnad, she's his rebound...he needs something to take his mind off the pain. What beter way then sex, right?I think Trent is just...confused. I mean, he's pissed as hell because he caugh his finace in bed with an ex so I can completely understand him going ballistic bu...if he we're a REAL man he would've gone it there, beat the SHIT outta Joey, and demanded an explaination from Ally. He was just rash, pussy-ish, and just plain womanly. I just hope he cools down before he goes any farther with this ugly fake-blonde Courtney fag. (no offence if you have an attachment to her or something) I know things will cool down but I hope this angst shit doesn't last as long as before...how bout its all better by next chapter? What couple actually has THIS MUCH drama?love ya talk latta ash
Jessica chapter 25 . 3/22/2005
That just pisses me off. In Ally's billion messages she should have mentioned the fact she didn't sleep with Joey and that she was just comforting an old friend over the loss of his fiancee...but instead she had to lose her fiancee too :( I think Trent can be such a jerk sometimes. I think he really loves Ally...but he should also trust her and give her the benefit of the doubt. I know there was Amber, but...Ally is not Amber. He should realize that by now.
lamb100 chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
ur leaving me in suspense!just please write another 1 and i cant stand all the angst in this chap. lol trent jumps to conclusions too fast
Guest chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
I think Rock should show up like RIGHT NOW. He could be hiding in the closet or something and be like 'No! Courtney's my lover!' and then beat some sense into Trent while they both go on the plane to see Ally.

Or not. *kicks Trent a few times* ALLY IS NOT THE SAME WORD AS COURTNEY, YOU STUPID, STUPID, MAN! Ally definitely should go back to New York...Brian should call her! *prods Brian* You will be another stupid man if you do not call.

Okay, Trent. YOU HAVE BOUGHT A DRESS FOR ALLY. THIS MEANS SOMETHING. IN OTHER WORDS, GO SEE HER. NOW. STOP HAVING...WELL, YOU KNOW, WITH COURTNEY (*stabs*) AND GO SEE ALLY INSTEAD. THAT IS ALL.

I hope you don't mind me lecturing your character's. BUT THEY NEED IT, I SWEAR!

(...This attempt to make you laugh has been brought by the myseterious '...')
Tiffany chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
Oh MAN! That is way too sad. Poor Ally :(.

I want Trent and Ally back together! Hopefully he'll see what a stubborn stupid jackass he is.

I love your quick updates! I love this story! Keep it up!

Tiff :)
anonymous chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
2 questions...

1) about how many more chapters will there be?

2) should i give up on hoping for a happily ever after kind of ending?
My Works 87 chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
Oh wow. I want to throttle Trent. Like literally, take his pretty neck and wring it back and forth. That stupid stupid man! Okay. When Trent slowly dumped her in your last story, Allie didn't get all shi-bang with guys too quickly. I think...haha. Wouldn't bet my life on it with my bad memory and all. And even so, Trent and Allie were WAY closer this time than they were when they broke up prior. I mean, what a jackass. Getting over someone, as he thinks he needs to do, does not have to take place within the first week! nor does it mean you have to go be a man-whore. Grr...very angry. Though not with you. Haha. You write good stuff. Haha and you do your research, which I REALLY like. It's so refreshing. AND you update frequently, which most people on fictionrpess do NOT! grr...even though I'm one of them..heh heh. Anyways, I feel so bad for Allie since she didn't do a damn thing. Jeez. Okay, yeah. It looked bad. But Joey and Allie weren't even NAKED! HELLO! The situation, as bad as it looked, wasn't dire enough that he should have walked out without any explanation. Allie would have to be CRAZY to take him back. He's gonna have to do some serious work in order for me to forgive him. I don't care what he thinks she did. Their relationship, as much as I love them together, and as much as I think they love eachother, has no trust in it whatsoever. At every little incident, one of them is angry and distrusting of the other. It's rediculous. I mean, seriously people, they really need to grow up and learn to TRUST! Gah! I'm not mad at you though. I like this story. Don't think that! hahah. I'm venting. Sorry...I'll go now.
bibble chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
*too much in shock to say anything*

*press review button*
jero chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
Just an an honest opinion, I find the characters a little to emotional and shallow thats all. The story is originally good, but the characters are too weak compared to the "conflicts" they have to overcome. Making them a little unrealistic and "fictional". Just an opinion really...
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »