Reviews for The Sophomore Season
BKGal-24 chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
Lol...why do our men act like such asses? (Don't you love how I refer to them as "our" men?) I think it's kinda funny that Ally's hanging out in Trent's house when technically they're broken up! I think that whack to the head in Perfect Game rendered him seriously incapable of common sense. It reminds me of a comment my mom once made about my dad..."well, he's a man. Men don't have common sense." I nearly dropped the phone from laughing so hard because of the way she said it. She wasn't joking! Okay, not that that had anything to do with the fabulous chapter! So Trent needs to give that dress to Ally and make her explain herself soon! ha...anyway dear, talk to you later!
Kat chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
you're right. i'm mad as hell because this is turning soap operaish and with my wild imagination next thing i know courtney will be pregnant with his kid and that would be the complete end of ally and trent...not to mention the death of either trent or ally. most likely ally, which will make it all the more sad. no wait. when will he find out the truth? argh! this story is starting to give me stress (
A.R chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
Why did you do that? Trent and Ally can't be together if Trent sleeps with other women!
CynicInLove chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
so, did he sleep with her? cuz if he did im about this close (fingers held a milimeter away) to wrapping HOT BURNING WIRE AROUND TRENT'S NECK. i feel quite murderious. so much so that id rather have trent dead than have sex with that stupid manipulative saxophone piece of...ICK! and dont ask me why i put saxophone ther! im on a mad rage! gah..i dont make sense when im angry. bah. however hostile my feelings for trent may be right now..i dont want him to kill himself..id rather have that pleasure myself. sigh. u dont know HOW good it is to hear that Rock is going to make his appearance again. bujeezus man has he been gone for a long time. he's always there when ally's all sad and he loves her. if only people werent so lovable. actually most arent..some just happen to be that treasure in a pile of trash. i think im rather cynical when it comes to life. it amuses me. :D anyways, a big gigantium humongo mongo hug from me to you. you have truly outdone urself (even though it brings the readers great agony to read so much sadness, but we enjoy it..i think that's rather morbid) and i really really really hope that you continue to outdo yourself so many times that ull actually be able to think this story here sucks like a piece of rotten banana. THAT'S how awesome and perfect ur gonna be..i can just see it. oh and i have a request for you, dont knwo what it is with me today but im just being extremely wordy, usually i cant think of anything to really say that soudns smart. comes out sounding like shakespeare gone bad. or something of the sort anyways.

o..i started to read world apart but it was at like 2 am..ha i think im insomniac sometimes except for the part where i end up falling asleep on my keyboard...but besides that i havent really formed an opinon on the story but im gonna go and read it. ill take ur recommendation and trust ur choice :D.

alright..i actually do love trent's character..just im very frustrated with him for not even giving ally another chance. assuming. tsk. which leads me to another thing i've been wondering about a lot...u know that saying when u assume something (make an ASS out of U and ME) but what if someone says assuMING...does that mean they're saying make an ASS out of U and MING(and ud think they'd know how to spell YOU by now ..ge-eez)? so who the hell is ming? im sure not her. poor ming.

anyways, i've taken enough of ur time on my ramblings. please update soON!
Kaytlyn chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
Stop making me cry! :(
Lemon chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
i cant believe this is happening! pls let them work this out and be together again...
Saharian chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
I have absoulutly nothing to say to you. Nothing. I am so angry right now that you might want to get back behind that bomb shelter though...
DarkMoonAries chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
oh god poor Ally. Can't wait till Trent come to his senses. Plz update
Zeina chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
pretty good...but why did he get the dress for Ali if she 'cheated' on him?
JustLikeMe91 chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
Is it too much trouble to ask that Trent and Ally only break up ONCE in a story? I guess it is. Oh dear...I'm scared now...especially since Rock is coming back. He isn't going to do anything...right?
Heather F. C chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
this was so sweet...i was expecting you to update and i am pretty blissful about it! u r such a great writer. and thanks to you, i read another great story (world apart)... poor ally.. it must be awful for her. and i guess she is pregnant.. just a guess.. i think trent is being selfish without letting ally explian and doing his own thing. and i hate that courtney. i hope trent will understand what he is doing is wrong before they go any further... keep the awesome story going.. i luv it... xoxo
lindserly chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
eek no killing trent or ally. please don't. ever.

well this chapter was no suprise to me. but i still say ally needs to get her butt to new york.

please update soon!
Northern Downpour chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
Okay wow... I've gone from crying while reading the first bit to being extremely angry at Trent... I cannot believe what I just read... I hope they're back together soon... Although, with what Trent is about to do, that doesn't seem like a BIG possibility anymore...Can't wait to read more, as depressing as the next chapter can be... I'm addicted to this fic...
DOQUIE chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
i really don't like u right about nowthis is absolute hell reading this... please please let them make up soonhaven't they been through enough already!
murky chapter 25 . 3/21/2005
heh, I guessed Trump Towers! (cause I don't know the namme p) haha. Which is.. pretty close, I think? Anyway, AH! This is getting bad. Really bad. This is really disgusting. Him.. hai, though I guess we can't REALLY blame him for trying to move on. It's awfully sad. BAHH. I wish Ally would go and find him already \
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »