Reviews for The Sophomore Season
Madcow13 chapter 33 . 6/11/2005
Oh dear... Trent's in trouble now... David is such a dickhead. About time he got beaten up. Anyway, I suspected that Trent might be the result of an affair and I was right... That would explain a lot of the behaviour. Anyway, great chapter and update ASAP!
lindserly chapter 33 . 6/11/2005
I to, hope this is an attempt at tricking us. cuz if it isn't the title of the story 'technically' doesn't work anymore.

but i noticed the 'but then' as well.

update soon.
reader9641 chapter 33 . 6/10/2005
OMG i'm speechles!
JustLikeMe91 chapter 33 . 6/10/2005
Oh...shitHave you considered having Trent seen by a shrink, I don't mean becuase of kicking Atkins' ass...I rather enjoyed that, but I mean for his maniacal laughter...it's rather frightening.
bibble chapter 33 . 6/10/2005
I guessed right! Heehee. I'm so proud of myself. Oh. Cliffy. I bet that George was talking about David wasn't he? Wel... maybe I just want him to be talking about David. I mean, who WANTS to see Trent get yelled at? Not me, noserie...
Lisa chapter 33 . 6/10/2005
:screams in frustration: i dont' know how long i can wait for this one to be solved! because you have "The second Trent saw George Steinbrenner storming his way, he knew that he was screwed. BUT then George opened his mouth."

that but could mean that it was towards someone else...like atkins maybe. but then again, it COULD be towards trent, cuz we don't know how much george had witnessed. so it could go either way.

UGH! how how how... NOT NICE!

please udate SOON!
Lily-007 chapter 33 . 6/10/2005
I don't say it often but for this kind of situation , I'll say it. OH MY GOD. he's done? like in fired? like in lose his position in the team? surely they can't do that now can they? He's a good player and plus it was this fucking shithead ,David atkins who pratically asks Trent to beat him. Seriously I'm a woman but anyway when I hear speaking bad and think pervert about my friends or family or when I've a boyfriend someone threathened to kind of steal him from me, I'll become angry and angrier to the no return point lol. If that make sense.I want to thank you for your ability to update fast, it's really cool :) . I look forward the next chapter.C ya
ScjT chapter 33 . 6/10/2005
Now way this cant be happening to trent! they cant kick him off the team, punish David. Anyway love your story and pls let there be a happy ending for Trent and Ally! update soon pls.
Heather F. C chapter 33 . 6/10/2005
Aa-oh! Poor Trent! I hate that David guy and he finally got what he wanted. *sniff 4 some reason* update soon. bye
BKGal-24 chapter 33 . 6/10/2005
rofl...that was awesome. Though...I dunno, at the beginning Trent seemed so determined not to let Atkins get to him, but then again...Ally was a good excuse to give him what he had coming.
princess cheezeball chapter 33 . 6/10/2005
NO! please? trent's been through so much. please give the guy a break. please? hihi. great series by the way. i love rob. keep on writing!
murky chapter 33 . 6/10/2005
You're trying to trick us aren't you? He's referring to David (George I mean), right? haha. Well, a girl can hope!
CynicInLove chapter 33 . 6/9/2005
maybe he was talking to david, it's highly possible and highly beneficial for me because i can't see trent suffer anymore than he has already. i wonder baout poor ally. he never talks talks to her. it's like there's still a little distance between them. confusing when u see how close they are..but..sort of a tiny rift between them that might break any second...yeah. anyways, please update sooN!
belladonna820 chapter 32 . 6/8/2005
Gasp! Okay, I'm a little scared here...
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 32 . 6/7/2005
I found the 1st story of Ally & Trent and fell in love with the characters & the story. You have done an amazing job of keep the story moving. The details you give are great I really feel as if I'm in the story watching as the fight, cry, & do crazy things. I really love Trent(when he isn't drinking)& Allys always fun to learn about. In thid story you don't mention Allys family much disapointing. I am happy they set I date for the Wedding, and I wish Atkins would just leave. I think that you are going to make it so that maybe mom & dad adopted him or maybe his mom cheated on his dad & Trent was the result. I can't wait to see what you have come up with! Keep up the amazing work!
667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »