Reviews for Explode
rustydiamonds chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I loved this story. It was really well written and I liked how it was like it was told by someone on the outside looking in. "They flirted recklessly with each other and the locals" was my favourite line. :)
Elmo'z BFF chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
heyz

i rekn this would be really cool if this was kinda the plot of a longer story. coz then u wud kinda get the feel of the characters, which we dont really get in this coz they dont say anything, and all u know about them is that they're a group of friends that like havn a good tym.

if this is made longer, it would be heaps better :D
Fawne chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
oh...my. The disturbing thing is, my friends and I are planning a roadtrip. SOON. The story is putting me off the idea...

But despite that, this story was exceedingly well written. Je l'aime!
Genuinely-xoxo-Superficial chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Nice tone, surreal, vgood for a 1 hr short story!
mo chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
it can be so used for final destination 3 :) freaky, so not ur lovely typical story
VenatrixNoctis chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
Holy crap, Sandy! I just got back from home (to waterloo of course) and was worried the whole time about getting into a car accident. Plus, whenever I'm here at school and I know my mom, my dad, and my sister are driving home, I get totally freaked out that something could happen to them! lol But that's beside the point. I love the ending of course, it's ME. And yes, how could it NOT remind me of us? lol are you trying to put me off the roadtrip idea? Too bad! I'm still taking all of you with me! Anyway, I love the end, how it builds up and then almost gives us relief...but then something hits us! *sigh* Love it )
Kezza chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
I thought this was pretty good, definetley differetn from your others but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Keep up the good work.
Jazzy Kitty chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Hey there. I enjoyed this. You're right - it is quite different from what you usually write (all the romance stuff), but I'm glad you decided to take a break and write this out. I think it's definitly a worthwhile read. I always really love reading your writing because it's so descriptive - I caught a few nice similes, metaphors, and other literary devices, etc etc. You use them very effectively. I thought this was really interesting... I don't know if you intended it to be this way or not, but when I finished reading I was left with a strangely empty feeling. Nice job, I liked this.
happyeverafter chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
I'm continualy surpriced in how one person can describe things as well as you do. This story was so short, but you still made me see and fell what those young persons felt and also well, I felt the story deeply.