Reviews for Moment With You
lymli chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I like the way how the poem turns in adrenaline from sweetness.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I'm off to show little Snickett MIT and visit her sister at Yale. I'll hopefully have a bunch of junk to post when I get back—prepare, go on a sonnet diet for a couple of days and read only clear and very precise things,—for as sure as the sun will rise (¿will it, or will the earth rotate?) i'll be back with turgid, inscrutable, jumbled, mangled verbiage quite soon (unless that horrid Boston tunnel collapses under the pressure of a gigantic tsunami and relieves you of a future reading more of my poems.) Post a few yourself kiddo, I actually think I'm running out of creative space (¡L00L!—that means I'm not laughing AT anyone I'm laughing with 'EM. OK-bedtime, 0300 revellie. mp.s. ¿Why does it have to end?
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
im getting sick of the love poems. not cause theyre not good, cause they are, but cause i dont have a bf and its making me depressed! lol
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
aww, shows how much love there is in your life! :) we need more love in the world, great poem!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
That was so well written ! Keep up the good work !

~ Noelle ~
catseyeview chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
again, the angst of love is felt...you must be on a writing marathon..."you've won!"