Reviews for Gone
secret thoughts revealed chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
very nice thanx for your review on my poem lets chat some time lol again great poem
William G. Thorne chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
This is definatly favorites worthy. I love teh detail and how you rhymed every sentance. you have proved your self worthy. lol

William
jennifer chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
now this poem could win a noble prize or sumthin...am i ryt dat it spix of d presnt st8 of our global axons...? kinda set 4 an environmental sci. piece...it's ac2ly cool 2 realyz dat love isn't d only thing going around in dis world of ours or dat d world revolves and exists based on love and love alone...and i lyk that...'cause it's actually true, man's behavior is also another thing to consider, and loving another is merely a part of it...i dunno...all i know is that i just hope more and more would b able to read this piece...remynds me of our . class...it starts off as if it was supposed to be a love-hurt-relationship poem...then one would contnually read it and realize it's not...cool...it has it's own upshots and preshoots...saya...maganda zxa...(,) prang ang bitter ko ata knina, bout the love thingy...wahehehehehehehehe...