Reviews for 5,000
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
This is an awesome piece. "Her speech was clear, but space echoed in her eyes." You definitely have a talent for painting pictures with words. I could actually imagine myself there. I have a poem called For Michael about losing my brother, so I really relate to this mother's loss.

Write on...Kat
grim-dreamer chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
"She played her memories in a cinema" and "Her voice was clear, but space echoed in her eyes" caught my specific attention. Curious how the poem it arranged like prose. Death is a loss.
Fiery Secrets of My Heart chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
That's really good. I love this. Especially how you just managed to put all of this into words...the memories, the emotions..they're amazing. Keep writing you're a true writer.
Wednesday the 16th chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
this is a real tear jerker... wow i feel so midwestern for saying that. very good i applaud your literary genius.
Blargh213213 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
wow. such strong emotion in so few words. This piece is very moving and I love the title. I was recently visiting Arlington National Cemetary and it was amazing how the graves were often seen only as a number, a quantity, and not for the lives they represent.
Mormon Princess 1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Very nice. Ilike it a lot.
Birdaloo chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
this is beautiful. honestly and truly beautiful. i love how a story so short can display such strong emotions and memories! AMAZING write! im truly impressed! Birdy