Reviews for My Baby
writingxonxwalls chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
congrats on the review marathon! here's your second review )

That was too... touching. Yes, touching is a good adjective. It made me think of *for some wierd reason* all those teenage mothers that don't even care about the children that they are preggers with or that they have. After I read this, I had to stop before I could right this review and think. If someone is willing to give themselves up, to say through half of your life, "I will give up, and let this child who knows nothing live." then that must be some faith. That's truly awesome. You're flow was great (isn't it always? haha). My favorite part would have to be "I beg and plead and even bargain, I ask God to save my baby at all costs". The mother daughter relationship that this woman has already grown with her baby is amazing... and a mixture of sweet and sad. Does that make sense? haha, if it didn't PM me, and I'll try to expand.

Congrats again!-WxOxW
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
;-; That was so sad and sincere. Good job !

~ Noelle ~
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
aw. this is so sad, and the worst thing is that this could true. so sad! good job
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
i dont like this much. im sorry. just doesnt float my boat (oh i like that!) lol... eesh! im weird. sorry!
fRoZeN tIgEr TeArS chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
great poem. very sad is the death of innocence, but God has his plans for everyone.
GothicSpook chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
*wipes tear away* That's so beautiful! It's so sad! Brilliant written! Well done!
Tiantian Wang chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Wow, this is a good piece of work...this poem is full of emotions!