Reviews for Me and You? How About US
deep fried chicken chapter 18 . 3/23/2021
I first read this story more than a decade ago, when you first posted it. i remember absolutely loving it and following. A couple of days ago I randomly remember snd reread it. And oh my fucking god, I cannot get over how much I still love it. I wish more than anything to read more, but I doubt you will even get this review, so the story will hace to go on just in my imagination. I must say, you’re writing style is flawless and so beautiful.
Some random lame name chapter 18 . 5/26/2012
Love this story so far. Everyone seems so real. I often found. Myself a le to relate to the characters(almost always the silly parts lol). Keep up the good work!
lali chapter 18 . 12/12/2011
omgssss you needs to write more !
shadower chapter 18 . 5/9/2010
Absolutely loved it! Awesome writer:) Do continue this story soon; I hope you get inspiration! It made me cry really.
Sasquatch-theDestroyer chapter 18 . 10/18/2009
why did u stop writing? i
kawenchan chapter 18 . 9/19/2009
Holy hell it's been a while since you last updated. Was that the end?
NakedKing chapter 18 . 11/21/2008
AW I LOVE THIS STORY IT MADE ME CRY! i love this ... u should keep wrighting it!
Coeur Creux chapter 13 . 7/1/2008
Wow, they're finally getting somewhere. I'm so glad :). They're relationship is progressing very realistically. I'll admit, if Collin had simply been like, "Okay, I'm gay. Let's make out now," I would have been a little disappointed. But no, it's really good. I'm surprised you don't have more reviews, to be honest. Oh and, isn't everything in America high fructose corn syrup and death? Really.
biochemical chapter 18 . 12/26/2007
Aww, I love this story so much! I love both Gavin & Collin, they are adorable, hehe. Gabe and Rean are pretty awesome too. :]

Such a turn of events, oh my! Poor Gavin! Stupid Cods! Gr! D:

Please update as soon as you can, i am in love with your writing. :]

- Box
TheKatsPajamas chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Ahahah, wow I love this story so far.

Collin's attitude is to die for, i already love him.

!

chek it,

JRG
Iizolda chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
You see! You made me cry! Why don't you update and make my sky sunny! I'm waiting so long!
Scribbles Go On Forever chapter 18 . 6/10/2007
OMG PLEASE FUCKING UPDATE! sorry but this story is so god! very sad and poignant. but is that the end? please! My ideal ending would be for gavin and collin to flee to jarrod's house in florida, only coming back to maine occasionally to see gabe and rean. or maybe they could move to florida too. Love ya!
Amerez chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Yay, I found something good to read! *does happy dance* Good first chapter. "veg in front of my computer" lol, my favorite activity. More later!
LakeAndFlames chapter 18 . 5/21/2007
Heya! Are you in there? why don't you update. This story is wonderful!
shelimar chapter 18 . 5/13/2007
I refuse to believe that their parents are gonna get married. I mean is she insane? or blind? and does she know about them or not? well i guess i'll find out if you update. hopefully.
170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »