Reviews for Judge
Eurypon chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I came by accident on your profile and wondered what someone who wrote 605 "stories" was writing. Then I discovered that the "stories" are poems. I'm bad with poetry. But here goes.

I like the sentiment and how it is expressed generally. Luckily there are phrases like "it is not their job to judge me". Otherwise it would be too much begging for my taste. Personally, I don't care whether you judge me or not. That's your privilege. That's your problem, not mine. I just need you to not trample all over my civil rights. Be that as it may, I'm sure all who belong to one oppressed group or another have wondered exactly that: what gives them the right?

Homophobia is so gay.

Concluding: I like it. A lot.
Story-Teller's Aide chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Really good, I like the idea about judgement
philoslove chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I have mixed opinions about homosexuality and I dislike touching on these touchy subjects. But anyway, there are some spacing problems, words are bunched together. And yep, I think you did well to add the sixth and seventh line of the second stanza. It made more impact.
AnarchyWithoutConsequence chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Nice poem. In order to understand someone you have to walk a mile in their shoes, and you have done just that. But I don't think we will be rid of the homophobics until we finally stop making a distinction between the "us" and the "them". The same goes for racism. A good, provacative poem that I enjoyed.

~AWC
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
homophobics.. stupid really. if they'd only actually listen to what they were saying, maybe they'd realize their reasons for hate don't make any poem
JohnnyGodfather chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
... Very good... People, however, are allowed to carry their own opinions. They have every right to determine what is sinful in their own interperetations. We all deem Hitler sinful, do we not? So people can be moral agents. Of course, the line is crossed when interperetations become law, become actions. This distinction, I believe, is an important one, but cruelty from interperation of sinfulness is obviously never alright. But good job.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
i like this a lot. i like the honesty you show. it's very good. :)

ps-you have some spacing problems!
Stories-have-souls chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
I really don't know why people hate homosexuality so much. I'm not a homosexual, but I don't care about who is. I also do not think homosexuality is a sin, if it is then why did God make some of us that way?