Reviews for A Day in the Life of My Siamese Cat
Sica chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Lol, It all seems so true. My cat is always bringing in lizards, mice, and birds and trying to eat in on our shoes or our beds. It was funny that you portrayed him so well. :)
Fox Angel chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
lol that story did make me laugh! It's on my favorite list!
fearphobic chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
"When will I train them?"

amazing line there. wow, this was so cute! especially hated it when the "humans" took away the rat...poor kitty...great job here!

thanks for the reviews btw, tune in for the next chapter...coming soon only on fearphobic's site...lol (this is what chocolate does to you)
Baileygirl35 chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Loved it! It was so funny!
D L Dzioba chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
First, I love the pen name!

Onto the Review. Great story I could see my cat doing all those things... And they would dnarrate like that. I think you'd like my poem "cat" if you get a chance to read it.

Thanks for the revie BTW
Just Jenita chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Funny!_

It really made me laugh!(I like the sofa part!)

I am inclined to agree with you about the 'Microsoft Word folder is crammed with abandoned stories and forgotten poetry' thing.

Read and Review my stuff please?

_

j
dragonsdream13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
hehe...
youzi chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Very cute P
Bobertkins chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Cute and almost scary at how accuratly you protraid a day in the life of a cat . I REALLY liked the part of the cat eating the mouse on the bed! We had a cat do just that, and I never thought about how our cat must feel when we do that! Extremely funny and very original! Keep up the good work!
Alankria chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
That was cute. While the writing style was hardly what I'd usually call awesome it didn't really need to be - the casual, chatty style suits the kind of laid-back cat you seem to have. You managed to capture the thoughts of your cat very well - sounds like my cats .
mepoindexter chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
"I happen to only speak cat (the human does not realise this)."

That was worthy of Douglas Adams!

I love it!

You rock!
Glass Heart chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Haha, thats really cute. Sounds like my old cats...'cept we didn't have a leather couch and they weren't allowed outside...but other wise_ Rock on!
anovelworld chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I really liked this.. I can just see the cat.. :) Have you read "I Am A Cat"? It's a novel by a Japanese author who's name excapes me. Very long but good.
blah face likes eating fish chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Very cute
hvk chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Ingenious! Exactly how a cat feels.

Were you a cat in a previous life?