Reviews for Cinderella Complex
Fairy In Black and White chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
Hi! I don't know if you're still on FPC, but I just had to review since the chapter was dedicated to me. lol. BTW, thank you! _ I kinda went off FPC for...well..since like a month after my last posted poem or something. lol. Otherwise, I would've totally read this sooner. And I'd be signed in. But it's been so long that I have no clue what e-mail I was using, let alone what the password was. lol.

Another awesome chapter! _ I love this story. And I love your writing style. It's the perfect mix of humor and romance. :) Warm and fuzzy without being nauseatingly so. lol.
eldrin chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
Very pretty and cute, and as well-written as a lovely dance.
Fairy in Black and White chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
Another awesome chapter, but where's the next one? _ Where is he going? My guess would be college...write more!
eldrin chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Quite beautiful...I'll definately come back to read the rest soon.
Fairy in Black and White chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
YAY! You wrote more! I'm so happy! When I saw in your bio (later on) that it was a one-shot, I was so terribly disappointed. Then I look at my Favorite's list and there's a chapter 2! I was like, "OMG! YES!" lol. It's so cute. And well-written. I love it and I hope you write more REALLY soon. _
No Life chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
This is interestin and it's very well written you're and awesome writer can't wait for your next update
Fairy in Black and White chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
Aw, that is so sweet! I really hope this isn't a stand alone. I want to read more! It's so sweet and well-written! Write more!

...

Please?
Sendy chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
I love it! :) Its so sweet! Please continue! :)
Random Anonymous Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
That's interesting. Are you going to build on it or leave it as is?