Reviews for Defying Gravity
Rowana S chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Very nice. I think that you may be entering the same poetry competition that I am, or perhaps it is just a coincidence. Either way, feel free to check out my poem, also entitled defying gravity.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Very nice poem. It flowed well and the idea itself was really good too. I liked the whole repetition of "gravity" and especially the way you turned it around in the end.

Thanks for your review of "Prince". I quite liked your interpretation of it. It's cool seeing the different things people are interpreting it as. As for me, I have no idea what it was originally about! lol :)
keltica chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I enjoy your imagery and word-choice ... can I ask you what poetry competitions you have been in or know, for I was frauded by .com and I just discovered a week ago and for a full year I had lived in the illusion of being a published poet, don't worry not so much for fame I don't care less, but for the idea that I could spread my environmentalist and spiritual ideas to the world ... I guess you can imagine how dissapointed you was ... congrats on your artistry, I'll add you to my favourites ...

keltica, the celtic fire from within
tari-morielen chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
I dont have anything overly intelligent to say, except that this is the first i have seen of your work, and it touched me, which a lot of writing doesnt. I'll keep reading.
smile persephone chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Wonderful! I love it! You portrayed a child's innocence well.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Very nicely laid out. The one line "utopian world" I'd change for something concrete-sandcastles crashed by waves, treehouses blown by storms, dollhouse dusting in the attic, etc. Good luck on the competition. m