Reviews for Don't Call It Death
Elphie Thropp chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I really like this! I'm adding it to my favorites. It reminds me of Gandalf's monologue in Return of the King about death. Nice!
Rozlin chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
so true! finally someone puts it down in better words than i can (not to mention more clearly)
Ember's Fire chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Death is a scary thing for most people. I'm sure this'd help 'em a bit to get over that. nice job. Ember's Fire
Thornberry chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
I'm gonna have to go along with wat HVK posted and quote Van Helsing

Anna-We Trasylvanians try to look at the brighter side of Helsing-Theres a brighter side to death?Anna:Yes, it's just harder to see.

I loke this poem. Very well written. And this is coming from somone who doesn't even like poetry. Yours is very nice to read.
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Even though this is about death, it is quite beautiful! An upbeat view on job!
Niggles chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Death isnt bad...it's just like a nap from life! great poem, well written! it's amazing what you can find buried away in files, isnt it?

PS: David Clement-Davies rocks!
Agony of Mind chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
I like the outlook here. Good job portraying it. I especially like the last two lines. Great work!Sarah
littlest angel chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
this was awesome, a really liked it
Second Hand Screams chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
"Wait long enough and all lifelines flatten." - My sunday school poem rocks. Very logical and intelligent standing on death, too. Good job.
Hanna Star-Runner chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Majestic... You're style is so defined! I can feel the words. You're good. You're really good. Keep writing!
Angel Underneath chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I love this, i look at death the same way. its a great poem. "You do not die" reminds me of a poem i wrote called, if im not mistaken, "I did not die"
hvk chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
To this, I must qoute Van Helsing;

Anna:We Trasylvanians try to look at the brighter side of death.

Van Helsing:Theres a brighter side?

Anna:Yes, it's just harder to see.

Touching, as always.
ameilia lochart chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
great!i do not believe in a god, but this view seems, to me, more logical than some of the others. if there is a god, then u go to the very least u willbe freed from mortal pain. I LOVE IT-this is not shouting. it is a proclaimation.
Ahemait chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
awesome poem! the love the ending. your point was well made, great job!
Slander chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Interesting, but common, view on death and the soul, but you wrote your ideas on it well. Last two lines are good. Nice work.