Reviews for T Against A
x.Insanely Serene.x chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
i love how you write, strong & pure... [[not a hiaku]] but this is wonderful!
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
The title is interesting. I don't really get it. Am I supposed to? Anyway, the haiku itself was complex, or very simple, depending on who you are. Since I have read quite a bit of your work, I'd say this is complex. Do you get what I'm saying? Man, my words are going to Hell tonight. What I wanted to say though (besides cool haiku) is that you should try writing another haiku. They're soothing.

Peace, and goodnight, Daze
Switchboard chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Nice for the review.
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
I really like this a lot, and I like you, because I'm actually reading this board for the first time in a good while, and you're the one of, if not the, only person I don't want to send back to seventh grade. If they aren't already there.
EvilNeko13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
Oh... I liked this poem but it didn't follow the haiku style of five syllables in the first line, seven in the second, and back to five in the last. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but I thought I'd let you know in case it wasn't.

-EvilNeko13
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
that was short and interesting.. it could be about a number of different situations which is cool
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
Bravo so true to life. Have you ever not heard a joke that was malicious to some person? So true to life
Saeger chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
Oh. Good! Short, but that's how Haiku are. (one reason they used to be my favorite style of poetry... I could actually do it. )Was there a bitter tone implied? Thats what i picked up on.
Chris Taylor chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
ok, that was...short. i think i get the meaning, but sometimes a little more can go a long way. (never really did like haiku's, too short, not enough words to describe how u feel). anyways, keep up the writing, i review ALL, or at least try to, sometimes this site is too stupid.

The King of the Assclowns
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
Some play life's poker,Others define rules,Between them wends truth,Unknown revelation. m