Reviews for Whisper in the Night
SilverSpinner chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Oh...I love this:

...watching my thoughtstripanddripacross the ceiling...

The vision I get of that...very cool indeed.
Poetrybay chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
ok i want to say i love this poem i think this is one of my favorites poem so far that's why am adding you to my favorites stories i love this poem i thought i write alot but wow
Dreamer of death chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
wow great piece of poetry...you sure write alot don't u
redsage chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
a lighter side of your usual writings
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Lovely, just lovely. Really good. great job.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
Thankyou soo much Faithless ! I'm unworthy ! X3 Thankyou soo much for your sweet comments ! thankyou soo much ! -

Poem: Always soo deep huh Faithless ? . Very good. Emotins described so well in such a simple style. LOVED it ! And pretty much everything you write. - Never stop writing !

Noelle
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
nice poem. i like how it is short and to the point, but still says enough...yeah...nice job.
EvilNeko13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
Very nice. Short and sweet. That seems to be the kind of poems that always get me...EvilNeko13
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
It's tornados, lights have gone out at times, flooding, ripping winds, lightning fires, . . . and I read these words so bitter-sweet-Where's the real storm? m
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
aw very sweet... I like it
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
This poem seems a bit too cliche hun, I'm not liking it very much but that's just my opinion. I think more could have been done with this. Well done though, keep it up.

Jenna xoxo
Saeger chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
Aw..."Watching my thoughts trip and drip along the ceiling." I like those lines!You seem to like using one word lines to emphasize things. I think it kinda originalizes your work. To my eyes, at least.
Trajo chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
I like the way that you made the words flow in and out. It looks cool. There I go using that word agian. lol.
McAuslan in the Rough chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
One word to sum this one up. Beautiful. Its true if you trully love some one they are as beautiful as the stars to you.