Reviews for I could be Vile, I could be Lovely
diesoz chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Very nice. You are a wonderful poet. I really like how you've broken it up, it adds a certain depth to it.
no-one now chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Wow! That's powerful and threatening and i really admire it. Well done!
Mista Mugs chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Wow, you held nothin back in this poem and you didn't apologize for any of it. Excellent.

This poem was bloody amazing. Like I've said before, the raw emotion contained within it slapped me in the face and called me an asshole. Quite excellent.

Magnus
QueenSavvy chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
This was a good one too! I especially like the ending!
Kitty-brdg chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
wonderful.
Simple Enigma chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
*claps loudly and stands up* bravo! bravo!
lucretiabaine chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
That was beautiful. I loved it. Wow. o.o
born blue chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
I love the way you ended this poem with the different format and how it brings closure to the entire piece. I love the descriptions...this is absolutely incredible!
The Ever Changing Tonks chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
This is a great makes alot of sense.
forbidden passion chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
wow. i really don't know what else to say. this was amazing, every word held signifigance.
Raven chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
As always Juliet, brilliant
mountain laurel chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Absolutly perfect, I loved this! One of the best poems I have ever read!Laurel
Poetrybay chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
wow i thought i was deep but this just show how talent you are when someone says that wow i thought i was deep. but anyway am writing a new chapter to Before therr was sunshine their was love it will be up today i hope
gold against the soul chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
This is really great. I enjoyed the build up of emotions, and the flat, cold reality line at the very end. Nice.
Liz G chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Damn, I loved this. Please keep writing. Wonderful, beautiful. I can relate to some parts. Its amazing.
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »