Reviews for Never Enough
can'tremembermypassword chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
That was AMAZING! :D You should make a sequel when Verutes starts to fall in love with Evan XD
Witch19 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I loved it so so much! And I would also really love it if u are going to continue it, plzzzzz continue! X3
TheGhostChild chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE IT!

D;
piroalquimista chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
my first time on fictionpress and you did not disappoint. I loved your story. I never read any original stories because so many authors just can't ever accurately describe their own character to the audience, but you have done a great job. I hope to see more from you in the future.
cheese chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Please continue this please you have to!
sara chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
this was an interesting little story. it's almost like a teaser. this could really be a full fledged story.
Insanity's Genius chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Nice job! D
mewlexi chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
nO DOnt end it! That was so good! *Ek!*...sorry i'm having a fangirl moment...anyway, i want you to continue it!...please_
PrettyInPink101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
continue it. that isn't a question or a suggestion. it's an order.

CONTINUE IT OR I'M GONNA FUCKING CRY!

please...?
NevertheLess nonuser chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
First off, I would like to say that I truly enjoyed this little drabble/short story-thing. I do hope you continue it, for I certainly would like to read more.

While, I am inclinded to dislike first person (and, for some reason, can't stand the name Evan), it didn't seem to bother me much as I was reading. The way you manage to capture the changes of emotion fluently throughout the piece was impressive. It was also nice how you lead up with slight (albeit mildly obvious) hints to Evan's feelings as opposed to distastefully dropping it like a bomb at the very end.

Now, some of your dialogue (especially during Evan's 'confession') seems kind of forced an unnatural; however, that is something that usually fades away with practice. I noticed some short, choppy-ish sentences that went allong the lines of " I (somesortofaction) at/with him." It wasn't /too/ frequent, but it did interupt the flow and sounded kind of childish.

Overall, it was an entertaining story and I hope that you do continue with it sometime in the future. ;)

~NevertheLess
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I liked this. And the end is really good too, although I'd have liked for there to be more. Is this ever going to be continued? Just wondering. It's good.
Haru chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Aww he loves him! That's so cute! Please continue it.
kayluh chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
umm i really liked reading this! :D

and umm can you continue it PLEASE? :3

thanks kayluh
tartza chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
“Why don’t you… love us?”

if you loved us enough you'd continue this story
Jill chapter 1 . 7/22/2008