Reviews for Love is like a Slab of Meat
The Course chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
i like it, all that frying with the grease everywhere makes me think of how mess love is. very nice
katmonkey chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
I'm a vegetarian too! (so is my sis) Brillian poem and I like the imagery.
Jace1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
lol, humerous, interesting descriptions. i definately didnt expect the line "of charred shit." this was great.. hehe

jace1
grim-dreamer chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
I tried to be vegetarian at one point, but eating hotdogs was considered against the rules. You're positioning of words made me cringe and wonder if eating meat was all that enjoyable, but the end of your poem may contradict the purpose of your poem? Because meat has substance that plants do not...
Happy Death chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Thanx for the reveiw and... I like this poem, I'm a vegetarian too!
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
holy shit can someone say AMAZING?seriously this is so umph and in ur face wit its originality and its wowness!(i no wowness isnt word!)but anyways WEll done andwrite more poetry as its amazing!love and admiration Gretchen45 xxplease review my story: truly madly deeply. tanx xx
Creepy McSteezerson chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Interesting description for love. But I will have to agree. Especially in this day and age.
b likes to write chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Eesh! I think i just might have to become a vegetarian after this... i've come really close a few times... and actually after this poem i may hae to turn my back on love as well... oh wait, i already have! anyway this poem is sweet and your word choice is superb. bravo!
Birdaloo chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
very... DISCRIPTIVE! i like it:D well done! loves a bitch eh? Birdy
salsalsally chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
very weird but it is ok.(im vegetarian too!)