Reviews for How Long You Have Been Gone
Stassney chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
again this is wonderful ... the summary hooked me in and actually inspired me ... so now i wrote a poem called "time in rose petals" ... lol .. how creative of me -_~
sleah chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Alrighty, I started reading at the top and am working my way down. This poem I really like. The idea is one that I have never heard used before; you get an originality point. I enjoy how I can close my eyes and recite it over and see the steady beats. Wonder rhythm. I, myself, love to set rhyme and rhythm. With this poem, you've managed to accomplish one without the necessity of the other. Wonderful.

I got your name from someone else's favorites list...Xclamation I think...That's how I find most of the things I read...

Anywho, wonderful job. Hoping to write another soon.

~Yabou
Eirien chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Beauitufl image nicely expanded, I like the implication that love will never be extinguished through time even though it may wilt until it is refreshed by the water of a new meeting, but it's still there all the time.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
very romantic
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
that is a beuatiful metaphor that youve used a rose for a relationship!

this is very intricate yet simple and i love just the flow of it! its different to most poetry and especialy for a boy since most people think young boys cant write decent love poetry! i think young male poets are amazing and u are a very good example of one!i'll be back to check out more of ur work but this is the sorta stuff that shud be on everyones favourites!love and admiration Gretchen45 xo and please o please check out my new story: truly madly 'd mean alot! tanx xx
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
Aw. So sweet. Nicely written! :-)
Amanda Ayers chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Very interesting. Oh and your comment about me being a biochemist is a good guess but wrong, I'm olny 14 years old. Thanks for your reviews and keep writing!

A.J.A
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
aww thats sad *hugs* good tho
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Whoa... that was very good. The writing was beautiful and so was what you portrayed, I love the imagery of roses. You tickle the senses with the way you right, yet you move the heart as well. I totally agree with "Faithless Juliet". Good job, keep it up!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Heartfelt and up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.